did she do it , why did she pick me ?
555calif 555calif 51-55, M 8 Answers Jun 8, 2012

Because beautiful women need love and affection, too.

Most real good looking guys are somewhat narcissistic

and many have the IQ of a 4 year old....

Some take chances at love to be loved, nothing more

nothing less. At risk of sounding clique "Beauty is only

skin deep."

Best Answer

:( be a dream to find a gal looking for love and not swallow

Best Answer

Sometimes I can't figure that one out myself. My 1st wife is STILL a knockout at 57. Even our 26 year old son asks me how I got his mother to marry me! (But he's just an ordinary Joe like me, and he has had some real lookers for girlfriends himself, just like the old man!)

Best Answer

What about the other way? I am an attractive lady but I'm not supermodel beautiful (my legs are not long enough) and yet I have had above average guys interested in me!

Best Answer

Above average men are not discriminating . Don't take this the wrong way you're probably a very nice person and you yourself admit that you are attractive .

Best Answer

Because God is good and we are blessed. Don't question it when good things come your way, just be thankful.

Best Answer

im a gal and my man is way more attractive than i am and his past gfs were all pretty and something everyother guy would call beautiful BUT i do remember them as being tards before i was with him (and after) and sometimes i do ask myself that but at the sametime i consider myself somewhat intellegent and i even out with him and his attractiveness with my intellegence lol

Best Answer

Lucky man intellect is hot !!

Best Answer

Nope - I never wonder...... just enjoy!

Best Answer

Dont that happen in movies only?? :0

If not I want a hot gal to grow old with ...

Best Answer