Like i've lost interest in texting and talking to my boyfriend. But that's because it's his friends who have made me depressed. We've had problems, but we love eachother. But they think he's mad for getting back with me. My best friend also started on me for no reason. I think personally that's only because she is seeing my boyfriends best friend. She even sticks up for my boyfriend instead of keeping her nose out like they should! But i'm upset about it because i'm not totally to blame. so i hate that they hate me so much. Now i've just lost interest in talking to my boyfriend because of how much this has affected me. Even though it's not his fault. It's just that feeling because they think he's totally blameless and that's not true.
LawRaJayne LawRaJayne 18-21, F 12 Answers May 5, 2009

you are emotionally and situationaly depressed. You are not losing interest necsarrily but having a difficult time connecting to the person you like. You need to sit down with this young man and talk about what you feel and how the people around you are effecting your relationship. If he does not care that should tell you lots about him. Talking to someone before you lose them is much better than after.

Best Answer

It's very normal when you are depressed to lose interest in things that you love and enjoy.

Its not fair that you are being treated like that: it is definitely not your fault. If anything, they should be supporting and understanding you.

Maybe take your boyfriend aside seperately (away from anyone) and tell him whats going on. I'm sure he will understand :)

Best Answer

There are basically 2 types of depression, one that is caused by something external- like your situation. something happens and you react to it and it causes you to be depressed or a much more complex situation where you are depressed but there is no obvious external cause. Loss of interest in things you previously enjoyed is a characteristic of both but in this case it sounds as if you feel like the odds are against you in this relationship and its starting to make you lose interest.

Best Answer

in general, depression will cause you to lose interest in many of the things you formerly enjoyed.

Best Answer

When one is depressed, losing interest in things that once interested them --- like a certain music group, tv show, or even relationships w/friends, forsay--- is usual. I know I have been even told it is one of the first signs of depression. If you think you may be depressed, seek medical help. It does NOT mean there is ANYTHING wrong w/you. In fact, it shows bravery! GOOD LUCK!

Best Answer

Ooh. Did you go for the spin? Yeah I reckon talk to him. Good luck!

Best Answer