Or are you an exemplary citizen who waits, regardless of waiting time and the absence of any other cars? Even if you dont drive would if you could? Or do you bike through anyway?
5thApprentice 5thApprentice 18-21, M 11 Answers Jun 27, 2012

I stop. It may only seem like no one else is around.

Best Answer

Hells no.

I know the penalties are steep, and once you get in the habit of being selective about what road rules you follow, you could make a mistake that ends someone's life.

Best Answer

NEVER as you never know what can happen

Better safe than sorry

Best Answer

Well - the "No one else is around" - your senses might be suspect - had a near miss last winter - after midnight, it's snowing fairly well, I'm coming home from work - I've got the Green light - guy is driving with no headlights on - runs the red light avoids me and runs his Mercedes SUV into the flower bed in front of a gas station. Starts screaming all sorts of BS - about suing me, claimed he didn't see me, he had the green, I didn't have my lights on - but the security cam video backed me up.

Buddy had a close call IN AN AMBULANCE a few years back - lights, siren, the whole thing, he had the green light - guy T-boned him - that fellow was running a red light - not drunk, but claimed "he didn't see the ambulance".

Best Answer

Wow lucky no one died man!

Best Answer

Well, I know I'm not infallible - hell, this afternoon, I had a fellow run a red light - I had the Green, but I stopped, because I saw the idiot coming. What the hell is the hurry that's worth taking such a chance?
The lady with the multiple trauma from her first accident - the one that my friend and his crew was transporting - she died. I don't suppose the extra 15 minutes she waited for another rig to deploy and load her to get her to the hospital did her any good. The EMT who was working on her was bounced around the inside of the rig and fractured two vertebrae in his neck.

Best Answer

In Korea.. it's perfectly fine to run a red light.. especially if you are driving a cab or a bus.. as long as no one else is in the intersection, no one cares. You should see what scooterists and bikers do in this country! It's like there's no road rules at all! '~'

Best Answer

Wow, maybe one day ill be able to see for myself!

Best Answer

Yeah.. it's kind of crazy.. I thought American traffic was bad, but Korean traffic terrifies me! I don't even WANT to drive here..... >_< I hadn't been off the plane for 15min and a scooterist about ran me over on the sidewalk! Can you imagine trying to leap out of the way of a speeding scooter while carrying 3 heavy bags immediately after a 14hr flight!? I thought I had lost my mind and wandered into the road or something and had to double check that I was actually on the sidewalk... '~'

Best Answer

Wow! I'll make sureI've got my travel insurance sorted if I ever visit haha

Best Answer

nope but only out of fear of the ticket way to meany redlight cams to run it besides I am never in that big a hurry.

Best Answer

hello, 5thApprentice ,

did it once, by accident

fortune smiled on me that day

................ and the cars coming across stopped

........................ and i passed on through

.............................scared

........................................but safe.

since then?

never taken the risk.

also..........there are too many cameras around now

please don't accuse me of being exemplary

........... i'd fail ;-)

respect, from robbie

Best Answer

Wow man lucky yes you arent a model citizen ;)

Best Answer

nope, just a failure that keeps on trying to improve..... and loving the generosity of the universe that allowed me to continue living and loving. respect, from robbie

Best Answer

I'd wait and wacth my surrounding.Sounds like a small town taken over by zombies or its very late.Never no cops could be posted up in the cut rollin dobbies up lol haha or theyre could be cameras and then they would pull my tag.play the music spark up a dobbie and chill or flash your headlights.

Best Answer

haha

Best Answer