Currently in this situation and I need some advice.
YouDaOne23 YouDaOne23 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in LGBT

My gf broke up with me at Hershey park one night, I couldn't believe it, but apparently she couldn't stand me, after I was getting pissed because she paid ample attention to her ex who was invited along.. I started talking to the birthday girl, who was the reason why I could come. After she had broken up with me, the birthday girl and I started to get close and hung out a couple times. The birthday girl was good friends with my ex, once she heard about all the time i was spending with her friend and when her and i hooked up, she got ridiculously jealous. I wasn't trying to make anyone jealous I just let me feelings go where they wanted. After being hurt.

Best Answer

She knows what an ******* he is..

Best Answer

Wish them luck and move on with your life...He's your ex for a reason...She will learn why soon enough...Hope that you find a great new BF and a better best friend...

Best Answer

Live with it ,it speaks for itself , Ex.

Best Answer

this happened to me and i felt terrible

i had a talk with both of them, explaining the fact that i'm feeling really bad and i can't handle seeing them together, but they didn't give a cr*p and dated for around 9 months

all that time we blocked each other on fb and ignored our presence

now it's fine, but it was horrible. my first and only depression till now

Best Answer

It is a ****** situation and we hear many in this crap.

I would feel bad if I wasn't over him and in all, life goes on, we get our feelings hurt when we least expect it.

Best Answer