This is a quote that has comforted me in a lot of bad times when i just wanted to give up. What quote/line has helped or inspired you in dark times?
plutten plutten 36-40, F 12 Answers May 11, 2009

"When you see a man of worth, think of how you may emulate him. When you see one who is unworthy, examine yourself."

Confucius

That always gets me swimming...

Best Answer

I love the quote. From now on I think I will use your quote to help me get thru hard times. Thank you.

Best Answer

Don't get even get out!...or theirs Evana Trump's version dont get even get everything!..lol. I dont do hell lifes too short!.

Best Answer

I'm falling apart, barely breathing with a broken heart that's still beating and in the pain there is healing, in your name i find meaning. So I'm holding on, i"m holding on,I'm still holding, I'm barely holding on to you.

I may have lost my way now having forgotten my way home.

Broken-Lifehouse

This is a song that gets me through the rough times, it is a song of true faith.

also these words: It was then that I carried you.

I have faith in my God.

Best Answer

i think so...i never realy know but giving up isnt the answer! sometimes i think im going through hell and its just a test to see what i'd do if i was actually in hell...would i stay the path or would i just give up? good things never come to people who give up...but sometimes i also find that life feels like hell cause im doing it wrong...and then you shouldnt keep going, you should start in anew direction...i havent learned how to tell the difference yet.but I think its important to figure out who you want to be on the other side of your struggle and imagine that your asking that person what to do...I bet youll get a very enlightened answer...or if your one of those"realists" you could ask a friend you admire...but id make sure if i was gonna do that that they actually made good decisions themselves:)

Best Answer

Mainly it's saying when I want to know why - and the answer always is that I will know when I get there. That the difficulty is there for my growth. That if I knew the answers that I most likely would only ruin the outcome; and th end is beyond my wildest dreams.

That an not to give up 5 minutes before the miracle is supposed to happen.

Best Answer

Tomorrow is another day.

Best Answer

my favorite quote is "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" -Gandhi

I think of this whenever I am frustrated with the world or the people in it, and it makes me move on. I have made a lot of positive changes in my life, and I know I have influenced some of my friends and family. I feel like I am really doing something to make a positive impact on the world.

Best Answer

Face that fire, walk right through it, you might get out before the devil even knows you re there.

Best Answer

Good question! I hadn't really thought too much about an answer.

All I know is that I keep putting one foot in front of the other and somehow manage to make it through.

So pardon me while I ponder this. If I come up with something, I'll gt back to you.

Best Answer