Well, yes. It seems as though that person is rude and uncaring of anyone's feelings but his/her own. Blow them off. You've got better things to do.

Best Answer

I've met people who talk that way all the time. Kinda hard to know what to think or where they are coming from.

Best Answer

It would mean he is an ignorant bastard in my book..

Best Answer

That's to the point! Lol.

Best Answer

He got bored.

Best Answer

It's possible.

Best Answer

Funny way of phrasing it. Doesn't suggest rudeness to me -- either he's not very good at communicating, or he's annoyed at something you said. Unless it was meant jokingly.

Best Answer

it seems to me apart from their "bad manners" they also have communication issues<br />
which isnt sometimes their problem,it may be that they werent brought up to be able to express<br />
themselves to others in a caring compassionate manner,<br />
i would try to explain to them on their level and with great respect,how they had made you feel, dont hold anything back !<br />
i would have to get that off my chest,

Best Answer

If not a poorly worded "Got to run, bye," absolutely. They are dismissing you and probably negating your opinion, instead of agreeing to disagree. <br />
That said, when a woman keeps beating a man over the headman with something he did wrong, and he knows he did wrong, his normal reaction is ego protection. Men are as outgunned on the verbal battle field by women, as women are outgunned on the physical battle field by men. He considers her verbal aggression rude (if not cruel or a threat) and justification to respond in-kind, so he dismisses her, and goes off to sulk or complain to his friends, while she gets on the phone to complain to her friends.

Best Answer

It depends a lot on the tone used, if you could hear the voice.

Best Answer

His wife or girlfriend probably got home. Just sayin'. lol You never know. Out of curiosity, how long were you two chatting before he ended the convo? 5 minutes? 20 minutes?

Best Answer

you said something to offend him ....or he needed the loo

Best Answer

I would think it means...I'm done, for now, and for later. Yes, it was a rude way of phrasing it. But, there it is.

Best Answer

I think so too....feels a bit abrupt, but some people communicate that way.

Best Answer

I would initiate contact in the future, that's for sure. lol

Best Answer

I wouldN'T initiate contact in the future...

Best Answer