...when you bring it up with them? You know, so it doesn't turn into yelling, crying, or worse yet both.
Beksinski Beksinski 22-25, F 6 Answers Jul 16, 2012

You need to chill out and cool down before, sort out the ob<x>jective motives for anger from personal grievances they're not responsible for.

Best Answer

Yeah, I got that. I'm just finding that it's easier said than done so it's the how I'm needing help with. I'm really grouchy over it.

Best Answer

You could imagine you're a third party, your friend or a stranger.

Best Answer

maybe I'll ask a third party, friend, or stranger. Thanks :) !

Best Answer

Don't concentrate on the problem as much as finding a solution?

Best Answer

Yeah, that might work. Thanks

Best Answer

If you yell at them you already lost the arguement

Best Answer

Yeah, that's why I need to cool down and be reasonable and objective and not yell. Or cry. Any hints?

Best Answer

meditation and being able too call on it when you need it. deep breaths. a few seconds on responses too regain composure before answering or asking them. It can be difficult when first learning to control the emotions :S

Best Answer

Thanks, great advice. I do meditate, I just don't want to get emotional when I bring it up again, because yeah, as soon as you're emotionally invested you've lost.

Best Answer

The best answer I've found is watch your breathing. If its fast and short - LEAVE. You're not ready. When you can calm your breathing and your heart rate, you probably won't be any happier, but you'll have a great deal of self control, enough to be ob<x>jective

Best Answer

sounds like very solid advice, thankyou, I'll try that.

Best Answer