TaintedSoul TaintedSoul 18-21, M 9 Answers Jul 8, 2012

What every,, leting someone talk you in to doing something like that, will only get them you die body...

Best Answer

I get you, just wanting people to play along with what every you say. That's not me..Frankenstein

Best Answer

No. Also a life sentence is not actually for life...it's something stupid like 20 years

Best Answer

You can't cheat the government and get away with it. They'd figure out something to kill you with. Probably tax evasion if your not part of the administration. That's how they got Al Capone ( A gangster from way before your time ).

Best Answer

Well,my heart stopped twice on the way to hospital,and again once there.I was told I was pronounced dead,but Dr Nas,whom I went to 6th form A'level college with,and was in my sociology group(and also did our gangs insurance claims) decided to give it one last shot,as he known me ,like,forever and was v.good friends with my husband and co.He did it,brought me back a 2nd time-Lucky he was on A+E duty that day.Alas,I still had to finish my probation,so no,I dont think so.

Best Answer

What a clever question ! But I have a feeling it would not be, and they'd take you back to prison. ;)

Best Answer

Legally, you should get free. Practically, you`d be taken for experiments how that was possible :)

Best Answer