whitesilken whitesilken 51-55, M 10 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

At the moment Robert Pattinson, I admit I have *********** over him more than once (don't tell my wife!)

Best Answer

Straight men and women wouldn't go gay for anyone. If they would, they aren't fully straight. A gay man trying to get straight people to talk about going gay. Feed your fantasy elsewhere.

Best Answer

I'm not gay thanks very much. It's not an original question, we had a TV show here and they would ask it of that nights guest. If you're worried about it......

Best Answer

Not gay. Says the man with a photo of a guy showing off his legs and wearing heels. Conversation finished.

Best Answer

Kristen Stewart

Best Answer

Elizabeth Hurley! I totally want her!

Best Answer

I'm bisexual in sex but for the rest I want my children to be in the future, all those people who hate tradition should love older people, I vowed to create a way for the older to rock on into the sky in bio mechanical suits eating chocolate and hearing classical and eurodance music with sexy women in white panties and thats all they have on.

Best Answer

Can send me a bag of whatever it is your using

Best Answer

I think I could have boned Ronald Reagan !

Best Answer

Actor Reagan or President Reagan?

Best Answer

The President, of course ! He deserves getting nailed ! Hahaha

Best Answer

*deserved...

He was nailed...by the would-be assassin with a bullet

Best Answer

Oh no. You are sorely troubled aren't you😄

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

Rachel Maddow. She's sublime.

Best Answer

I really don't think there is anyone that I could 'go gay' for. As for Margaret Thatcher...she just confirmed my hetrosexualness :O)

Best Answer

Thanks for that 'orrible thought. Margret thatcher. Blech. Dennis should have got a medal

Best Answer