Never know, someone here might be able to employ you.... :)
lostinchicago lostinchicago 56-60, M 10 Answers Feb 1, 2014 in Community

Now there's a positive way to use this site..Way to go!!

Best Answer

Just thought of it.....:) Thanks - The reason I thought of it is because I'm a design engineer and myself and this guy from India are going back and forth discussing software code and he has a product he wants to get off the ground, I too, have a prototype of my own.....And Just thought of it.....Who else on here is skilled but out of work, might catch lightning in a bottle....get a few of us together and hook up....Never know, can't hurt, right? :) Thanx!

Best Answer

Great idea hunni...

Best Answer

xxxooo!!!

Best Answer

I am American and I am organised I can cook bake drive communicate in addition to photography crocheting knitting and research paralegal work.<br />
I have worked retail high end retail and flea markets. <br />
I can cold call and skip trace.<br />
I can bounty hunt and train dogs.<br />
Serious honest legal offers ONLY please!!!

Best Answer

Your a dull tiny troll and I find you boring!!!

Best Answer

haha - YEAH@!@@@ SO THERE TROLL BABY!!

Best Answer

- Lady....Well Done! Was hoping to see more of these posts.....Hard for some people to admit they're out of work - Problem is - not there fault a lot of times......

Best Answer

Oh I have always been open and honest about it. My last little trip to the hospital could end the chance i thought I had.

Best Answer

Lady - Got my vote!!!!

Best Answer

I am skilled at crashing computers ..so anyone needs A troll gone let me have access too there computer while you Distract them with Barbie Dolls and Kool-Aid

Best Answer

Liv! But you're good at figuring things out too!! :)

Best Answer

Writing's my only skill

Best Answer

@ No - Well, there's plenty of readers out there for blogs....I think YAHOO and BLOGGER have some thing where by the amount of hits to your blog triggers their attention - It may start out as a side thing but - Look at JESSIE LEE...He was a left Wing Hack Blogger that caught the attention of Pelosi, he's now the "director of on line media in the President's cabinet" - Although he's a hack....He's making money off his skills.

Best Answer

I'm not like that dude, I'm the lazy *** type

Best Answer

Africa and best food juggler

Best Answer

@ Jen....That a real job haha! Well, I'm sure you have other skills.....

Best Answer

i also run the worlds largest dunking booth,... essentially it's Rosie Odonald hanging over the pacific ocean

Best Answer

- Jen - GOT MY VOTE!!! :)

Best Answer

I am a Republican muckraker in Democratic country. I need the goods on the Dems so i can work. Please help!

Best Answer

BLOGGER! Get the message out....:)

Best Answer