Never know, someone here might be able to employ you.... :)
lostinchicago lostinchicago 51-55, M 10 Answers Feb 1 in Community

Now there's a positive way to use this site..Way to go!!

Best Answer

Just thought of it.....:) Thanks - The reason I thought of it is because I'm a design engineer and myself and this guy from India are going back and forth discussing software code and he has a product he wants to get off the ground, I too, have a prototype of my own.....And Just thought of it.....Who else on here is skilled but out of work, might catch lightning in a bottle....get a few of us together and hook up....Never know, can't hurt, right? :) Thanx!

Best Answer

Great idea hunni...

Best Answer

xxxooo!!!

Best Answer

I am American and I am organised I can cook bake drive communicate in addition to photography crocheting knitting and research paralegal work.

I have worked retail high end retail and flea markets.

I can cold call and skip trace.

I can bounty hunt and train dogs.

Serious honest legal offers ONLY please!!!

Best Answer

Your a dull tiny troll and I find you boring!!!

Best Answer

haha - YEAH@!@@@ SO THERE TROLL BABY!!

Best Answer

- Lady....Well Done! Was hoping to see more of these posts.....Hard for some people to admit they're out of work - Problem is - not there fault a lot of times......

Best Answer

Oh I have always been open and honest about it. My last little trip to the hospital could end the chance i thought I had.

Best Answer

Lady - Got my vote!!!!

Best Answer

I am skilled at crashing computers ..so anyone needs A troll gone let me have access too there computer while you Distract them with Barbie Dolls and Kool-Aid

Best Answer

Liv! But you're good at figuring things out too!! :)

Best Answer

No matter what country you came from if you apply for a job in US and you get hired from the bottom line, all you have to do is work yourself up in order to excel

Best Answer

@ 1 Yep, true but wasn't the question....I am in the USA

Best Answer

Best Answer

The key words are work and excel. Liberals don't understand that concept.

Best Answer

Correct!!

Best Answer

Writing's my only skill

Best Answer

@ No - Well, there's plenty of readers out there for blogs....I think YAHOO and BLOGGER have some thing where by the amount of hits to your blog triggers their attention - It may start out as a side thing but - Look at JESSIE LEE...He was a left Wing Hack Blogger that caught the attention of Pelosi, he's now the "director of on line media in the President's cabinet" - Although he's a hack....He's making money off his skills.

Best Answer

I'm not like that dude, I'm the lazy *** type

Best Answer

Africa and best food juggler

Best Answer

@ Jen....That a real job haha! Well, I'm sure you have other skills.....

Best Answer

i also run the worlds largest dunking booth,... essentially it's Rosie Odonald hanging over the pacific ocean

Best Answer

- Jen - GOT MY VOTE!!! :)

Best Answer

I am a Republican muckraker in Democratic country. I need the goods on the Dems so i can work. Please help!

Best Answer

BLOGGER! Get the message out....:)

Best Answer

Good thinking!! :)

Best Answer

Thanks!! Like I say, Conservatives come tackle problems, Liberals attack Conservatives ...

Best Answer

It would be great if I could actually read what you are saying, I can't see things very well since the changes, and keep getting headaches, so I'm saying HI!!

Best Answer

Control panel, then Personal Settings, there you can adjust screen res. and or contrast ...IF YOU CAN READ THIS! :P

Best Answer

I have multiple skills, and my current one is being retired. I am not looking to be employed.

Best Answer

@ Slant - Maybe you can mentor young ones?

Best Answer

I don't have the patience for that now days. I am busy mentoring myself. I plan to spend most of the coming summer, setting in a cushy saddle, atop a Rocky Mountain Horse.

Best Answer

Sounds nice!

Best Answer

Best Answer