XxCupcakeLoverxX XxCupcakeLoverxX 26-30, F 26 Answers Jan 30, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Try celebacy

Best Answer

good idea

Best Answer

Makes me wonder.....

Best Answer

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! Don't deny me.... ;)

Best Answer

Better to be alone and figure out yourself first. You say you are a Christian so why not look for a guy that is in your church? Or better yet pray to God that he leads you in the right direction to be with the one you are intended to be with. Being a lesbian or a bisexual is not a phase and it isn't a choice, so it's better not to mess with other people's emotions just because certain guys did you wrong. Pray about it and practice celibacy and being alone. The right one will come to you and when he does pray that God gives you a sign that he is the one you're supposed to be with.

Best Answer

Girls that become lesbian over a jerk are disgusting ****** who dont see the real problem

Best Answer

Good think I hate ****

Best Answer

Women can be worse. But, if you find someone nice, they can be understanding to you unlike guys. Well, I guess it makes sense, guys understand guys the most since they are guys and girls understand girls the most since they are girls themselves. Wow, gay/lesbian is bound to happen in this world and it was fated since way back..

Best Answer

the only problem with your theory is that i understand my guy friends but sure as hell dont want to **** them

Best Answer

nope....g 2 g relationship wont give you nothing... you wont get anything from it but a wasted time and effort...try to date and **** guys and get serious with them...let those men fall for you not the other way around..

Best Answer

i mean dont get serious with them..play with them that's it no emotional investment for them..

Best Answer

Iv thought about it but truth is i like men!! Women are beautiful but I'm not attracted to them sexually. So you just have to fallow your heart & what feels rite

Best Answer

If u in love u can get heart by women too

Best Answer

where's the logic in that ? women can be just as nasty..and you don't choose to be a lesbian, you either are or not, or you're bi.

Best Answer

People are just individuals...the reason we call some guys girls and some girls guys just goes and shows how silly that is. Relations and $ex can be great but you seem to need afriend instead of those right now.

Best Answer

yup. I need good friends

Best Answer

That would only work for a woman who's bisexual. A straight woman cannot "make" herself gay. Doesn't work like that.

Best Answer

I don't think that is the answer. You will discover that there is abuse, neglect and divorce in same-sex relationships too.

Best Answer

No, would never even consider it.

Best Answer

If that were the case, would lesbians turn straight after they had a few bad relationships with women?

Best Answer

Ive seen a few

Best Answer

I've thought of that too. Unfortunately that just compels them to want to be included in the equation...

Best Answer

No - you just have to find out why you are picking all the wrong guys for.

Best Answer

He had all the qualities I was looking for; a hard worker, friendly, and generous, but I guess he's looking for something else.

Best Answer

You did not say loving.

Best Answer

that too

Best Answer

Cant hurt.

Best Answer