I was in a coma for almost four months. What was it like? Nothing. I remember nothing. Yeah, I suppose I did "dream" and of course I didn't know where I was or what had happened. At the time I believed I was asleep in my waterbed at home. I wondered why all of these people were coming to see me. I remember thinking that this was an incredibly long dream. I also remember trying to get out of bed, because I had the idea that once my feet hit the floor I'd wake up. Of course this was near the end of my coma when I was a little more "aware". The problem with that was that I was temporarily paralyzed on the right side of my body and so I couldn't sit up or move my right leg. Over 20 years ago...

Best Answer

I heard of people having out of body experiences and people feeling dreamy and then waking up and not realzing they were in a come this is a good question though:]

Best Answer

Sure, the day I fall in, I could do a detailed report for You...lol

Best Answer

like bein at work

Best Answer