MathMan789 MathMan789 36-40, M 14 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Abuse

a whopping dose of liquid LSD-25,by far. (active doses are measured in micrograms-a few times I went ahead and slurped up puddles of droplets-who knows how many hits-20-30?) it took awhile to come down from that.<br />
pure crystal meth and china white heroin were also superstrong in their own ways.<br />
habitual longterm abuse of alcohol made me craziest,though...I'm very grateful to be clean and sober.

Best Answer

Started using Heroin after 19 yrs clean from meth. My mom died, l was a huge mess after. Made a bigger mess of my life. Been off it now for about a year. I regret some of my choices. But would never trade the experience for who it's helped me become.

Best Answer

I've done everything except X and I haven't seen any around but the strongest thing I ever did was PCP. Taking LSD 25 is like being let out of a cage, Taking PCP is like being hit by a dump truck and it makes you have evil visions, never do that again. Once was too much.

Best Answer

From my past..i would have to say LSD..total of three times..and three times stuuuupid!

Best Answer

Pure Opium, smoke through a pipe ;-)

Best Answer

Angel Dust.

Best Answer

well lets say :golden brown:

Best Answer

Micro dot trip on a beach at a 21st whacky and weird some much fun... live band was like woodstock....

Best Answer

mushrooms...LSD 25 was the next best...

Best Answer

Crystal meth it kinda turns you upside down and if its done by hot rail its no joke I was spinning for days

Best Answer

Don't do meth, it causes brain damage. Didn't you watch it on Oprah?

Best Answer

Oxy I had some prescribed to me after a surgery, I don't know they keep that on the market, I felt a strong pull to take more . Was hard to avoid

Best Answer

Ddonene

Best Answer

Is that a real drug? Never heard of it

Best Answer

don't know what happened there. Acid is my pic for strongest hallucinogen, meth for uppers, liquid G for downers cause i watched to many people die from one hit of heroine to even try it

Best Answer

ok thanks for your candor :)

Best Answer