travelingthinker travelingthinker 26-30, M 6 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Hobbies

I ask that same question back in mid September. I wanted to write a book but had no clue how to do it. So I just started writing what came to mind. Now I am up to page 250. And I thought I did not have much to say when I first started the book. The journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step.

Best Answer

Baby steps. Break it down into small bite size chunks. Dont expect it to go in order it should in your mind for example ABCDE sometimes happens ABEDC

Best Answer

but things sidetrack you, or false starts

Best Answer

Set your expectations low until the ball is rolling. You can raise it back up later. You will have to practice on the focusing if this is something you really want. I have never seen a false start, are you talking about a relationship?

Best Answer

partially, but I mean more life in general.. I have all sorts of capacity and potential... I just don't live life the way or the direction I'd like to

Best Answer

Build yourself up before you choose a mate. You wont be aware of what you are capeable of until then; and you will probably find they come to you at that point. With a little effort of course. You are not on an easy path but if you tough it out now you wont regret it. Give it about 7 years. When your life is set according to your belief and value system it will actually start rejuvenating you and it wont feel so heavy anymore. I think I might be rambling, so I hope this helps.

Best Answer

Stop talking about it!<br />
Just do it.

Best Answer

Shrieking berserker charge

Best Answer