espressluv espressluv 31-35, F 7 Answers Apr 7, 2012

No I didn't. I think that would be difficult. The divorces were acrimonious. I know that's not possible for everyone and I can't imagine a sadder situation

Best Answer

We even kept the same house for awhile after the divorce for the kids and so I could avoid rent, but after a few months it was time for me to leave. Things really did not start to get better until after I lived somewhere else. But your situation is different. You must do what you believe to be the right thing. Just monitor and adjust as necessary. Few things in life are complete successes or failures, including marriages and divorces. Good luck.

Best Answer

I think it depends on the situation. I left and left behind everything. I hired an attorney months later and it was a fast and amicable meeting in court. But we still loved each other. In my cousin's case, she stayed in the house and he left and then there was a bitter fight for the assets. Regardless, hire your own lawyer who will have your best interest at heart.

Best Answer

I did it for almost 5 months and it wasn't fun. The first thing was seperate bank accounts and deciding what was truly a joint expense. Otherwise, our Money was in different bank accounts.. We had seperate rooms, thank God. We lived our own lives and saw others, but never in front of the other. We drove to the divorce mediation together.

Best Answer

He moved out and we split the mortgage on the house and I got to keep our business.<br />
There were no lawyers or courts involved. And it worked out fine.

Best Answer