I'm curious of something. I'm currently 10 weeks pregnant and already in love. I'm pro-choice, so no judgment here, but I don't think I could ever actually get an abortion unless I was raped. I'm not looking to get one, but I am curious (as morbid as it sounds..), is there any regret? Looking back, would you change things? Just general experience. I really hope this question doesn't touch a soft spot for anyone, and for those of you with judgmental opinions, please just turn right around.
greenxblack164 greenxblack164 18-21, F 4 Answers Apr 9 in Parenting & Family

How adorable...he already has his little arms and feet, he is swallowing and kicking up a storm !....YES, my friend regretted it greatly

Best Answer

thank you not everyone could do it. But it was done with you without being raped right? You know who did it right? Not every women knows this. So why bring something into this world if it's left to the government to raise

Best Answer

I didn't get one. Rape is the only time I'd consider getting one is what I met haha.

Best Answer

I had an abortion; found out that I did not like the guy, after all, and would not like HIM to be father of my child. And, I'd not change that

Best Answer