I would help for one reason! I always think of "what if she was my sister" ?!
MissX86 MissX86 26-30, F 86 Answers Oct 25, 2012 in Parenting & Family

I have got involved and had it backfired but that doesn't stop me . <br />
Anyone that doesn't step up and help doesn't deserve help in return . I treat other how I'd like to be treated

Best Answer

looovely

Best Answer

"what if she was my sister"

why would you think like that? why you comparing that situation and imagining it was your sister? if you want to help, thats great, but thats the dumbest reason to do so.

Best Answer

I live for moments like this. To beat the crap out of some little punk.

Best Answer

What if he were a BIG Hulk of a punk ?

Best Answer

Social experiments have been conducted using actors within a public setting, playing out such roles. The results were astounding in that it showed how few people actually do get involved. Those that didn't intervene either felt frightened that they could be at risk them selves or that they could worsen the situation for the victim, or simply that they did not feel it was their place to get involved.<br />
Personally for me, intervening directly, it would depend on the circumstances, ie, level of violence involved. But I would at the very least call the police.

Best Answer

would ring to get the police to come as he might be armed & dangerous these days. You've got to do something when that happens.

Best Answer

Yes, but it does not matter who is doing the attacking. I'll help anyone in trouble.

Best Answer

I will call the police

Best Answer

Being a woman myself, I don't get physically involved, but I do call the police.

Best Answer

I have even stopped a woman form beating the crap out of a man.

Best Answer

lol sad for him but really funny when it works the other way

Best Answer

It was kind of funny but not for him I'm guessing.

Best Answer

i would make a phone call about a crime on the street. but I woudln't jump in.

Best Answer

Stop & do something...

Best Answer

I'll probably call a police but I wont go near to stop the man especially if his bigger than me.LOL

Best Answer

i often see woman beating man on streets lol!

Best Answer

I would stop him...with or without help.....every man beating a woman is a cowerd !

Best Answer

I would bury my knife in the ************. I don't leave home unarmed, being a tranny in the midwest is dangerous.

Best Answer

Ooh, sweetie, I SO like your style. I carry two blades myself. Being TG in Texas is dangerous once you get outside Austin, and Texas is bigger than France. A girl has to know how to protect herself.

Best Answer

i have stopped a bashing and the guy pulled a knife ,, i was lucky i pulled out my hammer , was still wearing a nail bag ,, he decided to back down ,,, . <br />
was all under control till a few more guys turned and i decided retreat was the better part of valour ,,, at least the lady was safe /..

Best Answer

Bottom line, you got the lady safe. Hammer's a pretty good weapon. My father-in-law took out a guy with a hammer once.

Best Answer

well i wouldnt stop it in case i got hurt but i would call a cop right away

Best Answer

I have been in a similar situation and I did get involved. I would do it again and I would also call the police.

Best Answer

this happened to me once, i was leaving a night club and saw a young woman sitting in a car crying ,holding her bloody nose ,her boyfriend obviously punched ..now,.im not a bad ***.have only been in one fight and got my butt kicked . but i despise men that abuse women . i confronted the guy .got in between him and his gf .he threatened me ,still i kept my composure and talked to him long enough till the police arrived.even though i didnt see him hit her i had no problem lying to the cops. " i saw the whole thing.he broke her nose!"

Best Answer

I'd step up...chivalry is not dead.

Best Answer

I would do my best to stop it, I saw a guy pull a gun and shot his GF, she was sitting in a waiting room of a hospital and he walked in pulled a gun and started shooting I jump up and started running at him and he ran out of the hospital and across the parking lot with me right behind him. Just as we got near the street he turned and started shooting at me but ran out of bullets and got away from me. the police caught him and I testified against him in court he recieved life, his GF died on the table the doctors did everything they could but his first shot hit her heart from close range, to this day I wish I would have been closer maybe she would still be alive..

Best Answer

that's terrible :/

Best Answer

I would stop if I had something to protect myself with if he decided to wail on me instead. but either way I'd call the police.

Best Answer