iguanachips iguanachips 41-45, F 4 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Pets

Yes please oh great one!

Best Answer

Hey, Trolly Dolly :o) The spirits are mischevious tonight. They want to you to channel the creative thoughts of one of them. A gread, dead poet will speak his work to you, so that you may bring his poetry to the living. But only if you agree to spraypaint it onto cows. It is the only true way to do justice to his great, literary beauty.

Best Answer

Go on then O wise Iggy

Best Answer

O precious Gem, the pixies will, of course, continue to prank you via your wayward car keys. The only way that psychic balance can be restored is for you to start nicking chocolate bars from the local shop. The best way is to go in right after school when the owners have bigger threats around than you. good luck :o)

Best Answer

Wise advice!!! Do the pixies have a fave bar or can i swipe any? lol

Best Answer

It's more about swiping than chocolate, for the pixies :o)

Best Answer

Thats OK then *goes to get her long coat*

Best Answer

Im interested :-)

Best Answer

Can you tell me stuff not in my profile :-)

Best Answer

Okey dokey. A long lost loved one is trying to reach you from the other side to tell you where to find the hidden jewellery box she forgot to put in her will. She was never very good with names, so you and fairystepmum may have to battle it out.

Best Answer

how old is this long lost loved one?

Best Answer

The spirits are telling me "82" but I suspect they are frauds :o)

Best Answer