stankadiddlehopper stankadiddlehopper 51-55, M 8 Answers Apr 10, 2012

Life sucks. But we're all in it. We need to stick together and understand we're all human with our strengths and weaknesses

Best Answer

lol good one :)

Best Answer

Hey, YOU are strong. Or at least there is a part of you that is because it wouldn't have been easy for you to post this. Don't let the thought of being weak over take you. You aren't weak! No one is, until they let the thoughts of being it conquer their hearts! Start by finding your hobbies, maybe work out, do things you like and discover who you really are. I've felt this way before too, its all about accepting yourself and noticing the things you are good at and even the tiniest achievements. Build confidence and get to your self by writing a journal or sth. Its great that you posted on here and took courage to get help!

Best Answer

I'm not laughing at you because that is a great answer, but it's funny to me to put out a song lyric and have it taken seriously like this.

Best Answer

ohh LOL well this is embarrassing but I don't want to delete it cuz there are always gonna be people feeling like this, and if they do and happen to look at my comment, that's good :)

Best Answer

Very correct. Never delete a comment because someone tricked you. It's all part of the fun here.

Best Answer

Some of us are going to have to be alone. That's the way it is. You just have to be prepared and teach yourself to cope with being alone. I'm not saying that you will be. Maybe you will find a mate. Who knows? Hopefully, you will find an ideal partner. If not, you just need to adapt to your situation as best as you can.

Best Answer

Best Answer

That is funny. I'm glad you aren't suffering.

Best Answer

Hey, theres nothing wrong with being alone, I have my own money, I can buy what I want and I can come and go as I want, its great and Im not beholden to anyone

Best Answer

Best Answer