He is trying, he has to be interested, his actions tell you so, see how it goes;) thats all you can do at this point....and please, don't question, dont start the convo of oh is this that or ( no, this isnt sex oriented, guys can do that too, its just a downer, the big question and whining thing, dont do it:) just enjoy ..whatever, it will just be a tedious drag, much better to let things flow,...just a bit of "humble' advice;)

Best Answer

The point is - is it over? I don't want to annoy him or bring him down.. I mean should I bother texting him again for our usual type of meet-up or should I just wait and see if he texts me? Right now Ive been just avoiding texting him and I haven't heard from him so I'm kinda thinking he isn't interested after all and is definitely being too polite to say so and I totally misread the whole situation. He had told me when I said I liked him and wanted to know if he wanted to move to a more normal situation or wanted to know if he just wanted to keep things as is that it was a lot to process.. I don't want to be dumb about this but I don't want to be a fool either.

Best Answer

If he isn't staying in contact he isn't the guy.

Best Answer

It means your feeling his confusion which you have instilled in him..<br />
If you want things to be normal,...just keep guiding the progress.

Best Answer

how? have I confused him? and how do you guide the progress? I told him I liked him and if he wanted to pursue a more normal relationship that was fine but if he just wanted to keep things as is I was fine with that as long as he didn't confuse me by crossing the line. So now, do I just wait to hear from him or do I go with the keep things as is approach and see what, if nething, happens?

Best Answer

it means he's trying.

Best Answer

He likes the current arrangement. Wants to keep you. From your description, personally I say, move on. You'll never really know if he wants you for you or because of sex.

Are you still having sex with him? Put him on a no sex diet. Tell him 6 months of dating. See what he says/does.

However, I think the genie is out of the box. My advice is to move on.

Best Answer