It's illogical to think that you can physically rationalize everthing in this world in our circumference or beyond. That's stupid lol.....

Best Answer

Spell circumference! Lol no I'm joking. But in a way, I do agree with you. I'm proud, but I'm not proud enough to ignore that everything can't be rationalized. Still, it's fun to think about ^__^.

Best Answer

Lol.

Best Answer

That's exactly it, that's what makes life so special. You only live once (that we know of), so to waste time worrying about the afterlife is to effectively worry about World War 2. It's out of your control, and nothing you do will change the outcome. I'm not saying go burn a church down, I'm saying it's that life is rare and so temporary that life is beautiful. No one remarks of the beauty of a plastic plate.

Best Answer

Too right! Energy or the soul is endless!!! B

Best Answer

except your body's energy turns to matter when you die.

Best Answer

The matter!

Best Answer

Guess we can cancel out those Nde's then. They're only guessing -_-

Best Answer

The whole of humanity is infinitesimally small in comparison the the scale of the whole universe, so why should we expect our existence to be on par with it. That's pretty grandiose thinking in my opinion.

Best Answer