why is it happening in such huge numbers and who is behind it an why? dont we have countries anymore or what?
markjameson2008 markjameson2008 36-40 6 Answers Feb 11 in Politics

shoot the *******.

Best Answer

I theen us americans shud just say Jose we know you a good person so you work and we not make you pay no taxes cause you need to send that money to your cousins.

Best Answer

I love all my brownies. Deport the whites back to Europe. :)

Best Answer

Because as bad as some people in government will have you think living in the united states is, it's still a lot better then living most places. <br />
It always amazes me that ex pats sometimes argue living in America is negative and then continue to utilize their citizenship and explore tax hole loops nationally. <br />
The majority if people in the world do not one a pair of sneakers. Even fewer own a watch. While the American infrastructure needs work, we now offer health care, we have always offered education, and we have programs to feed the poor and provide shelter. These luxuries do not exist in many 2nd and most 3rd world nations. This is why people will risk anything to work and live here, regardless whether it's citizens appreciate these commodities.

Best Answer

america was the most oppressive countru in the world. of course u dont know that due to the media hupnosis. i ve lived there and i would not know if i would be alive the next dau

Best Answer

of course we do

Best Answer

Obama now says we need to let illegal immigrants in so they will want to buy health insurance since he can't make them because they are illegal and don't pay taxes, so the cost of our health insurance will come down because we don't have enough people to keep the costs down. Where do liberals come up with this stuff?

Best Answer