Also I understand that girls used to wear corsets to reduce the size of their waists and enhance their breasts. Is that a good idea? I also get a lot of exercise and watch my calories but why can't I be 115 even with watching my diet?
ambergirl2 ambergirl2 18-21, F 16 Answers Aug 16, 2011

No you're not. You might want to get a psychological check up, though.

Best Answer

I have read the average woman is 5'3" and 143 pounds. I am 5'7 and 140 pounds, but I am also 52.<br />
Your use of the term "too fat" is kinda bizarre. Please, focus on the important things in life.

Best Answer

You are definitely not over weight. I am 5'9" and 155 I would like to lose 10 lbs but am afraid I might start to look sick

Best Answer

don't be ridiculous

Best Answer

If anything you need to gain 10 pounds.

Best Answer

Sounds quite thin, really.

Best Answer

perfect weight

Best Answer

You don't need to lose any more weight at all, you sound ideally proportioned for your height.....<br />
I think you should make a Doctor's appointment and get a complete physical, and ask him or her, what your ideal body weight should be....:)

Best Answer

I feel the same way you feel about yourself. i am 24 years old, 5 ft 6 inches and weight 125 pounds. i work out 4-5 times a week. and i cannot loose weight. I'm probably gaining muscle but when i look in the mirror i just feel fat. i am very curvy which i hate as well but my BF loves it so i guess that's a good sign.

Best Answer

Personally, I think you're just fishing for compliments. You know whether you're "fat" or not!

Best Answer

You have a BMI of 20 which is on the low side of normal. So, no you are not overweight. If you are exercising and eating well then you are probably at the weight your body wants to be at. Trying to loose more weight might cause you health problems.

Best Answer

nohhhhhh! i'm 5.5 and i use to weight 125 (years ago) lol. so i have a pretty good idea of how you look. you look fine. perfect. don't loose anymore! otherwise you'll look anorexic. you are a young women. and women have curves. you were already a little girl once why try to look like one still?

Best Answer