I only drink 1 cup of coffee every morning.
coffeetraumalize coffeetraumalize 16-17, M 8 Answers Jul 11, 2011

ah, back in the day when nobody thought about caffeine much - i started black tea at about age 5. caffeine is legal and fun, just don't let your maintenance level get out of control ;)

Best Answer

I don't think so. I drank coffee when I was a teen also once a day.

Best Answer

coffee is a drug son. you wana do drugs?<br />
lol, jk. its jsut coffee. just dont over do it.

Best Answer

How much? Is it just 1-2 coffees in the morning? any more than that and you could develop anxiety, but a small amount of coffee before school can't hurt. It could help you with study. Large amounts of caffeine are dangerous, but a small amount (like from 1 coffee in the morning) could actually be beneficial. I wish that in school I drank coffee, I might have gotten better grades. Just make sure you are not putting too much sugar in your coffee (artificial sweetners are worse, believe it or not) because that is what will make you crash. A small amount of coffee with very little sugar would be harmless and could be a good thing. I have always thought that a small amount of caffeine is a good thing, but too much is bad. Just go easy on it.

Best Answer

im 13 and i drink coffee every morning so i guess its all right

Best Answer

yes it is for your age, STOP NOW, CHILL AND HAVE A BEER,,, ok

Best Answer