foreveryoung13 foreveryoung13 18-21, F 31 Answers Jun 5, 2011

//?%^^%*&* you are kidding right? If you don't have a clue about the simplest thing of sex then why are you considering it? What about protection and birth control do you have any questions about that? I think you need to discuss this with your parents, first. Sex has consequences.

Best Answer

well u can try with me u willnt regret as i have good experience with my girl friend ipromise u willnt feel it just say yes

Best Answer

If you really are dying to lose your virginity, ask yourself if he's the 'man' you're willing to give your virginity. It's a very unique and adulterous matter, something that definitely can wait a bit longer.<br />
And I believe having intercourse at such a young age can be devastating. And not to mention that guys at that age only think of one thing, if he truly loves you or if you understand the meaning of 'love', he'll ask you twice before doing this.

Best Answer

Most girls do not bleed very much but the first time likely is a little painful. I agree with everyone else though that you are very young-so please make sure you are ready and consider waiting a few years..Also, you may want to see a doctor before you decide to have sex to make sure everything is ok w you/ and to ensure that have safe sex.

Best Answer

Dont do it sweetie..............there is so much sex going on that ppl forgot the meaning of love and replaced it with lust........learn the difference. This is comming from a mom............who made the mistake of giving myself away to early in life...........it will mess with your head. Think about school, friends and goals.

Best Answer

You're too young. What if you get pregnant.? Fancy a baby. I think not. Just give him a kiss and let him wait for the rest! Preferably about 10 years!

Best Answer

I'm 13 aswell but male... Haven't got a gf but planning to ask her out pretty soon but I will wait at minimum 2 years before having sex. I have already read and watched videos on sex talk and information.... And I will keep looking for a lot more information before having sex..... Just be careful. <br />
And to answer the question.. you will probably bleed a bit ( sometimes a female may not bleed due to horse-riding or using tampons... There will always be pain the first time but it depends on your tolerance to pain

Best Answer

Im 13 and I feel the same way... but don't you feel thats a bit too young? I mean, at least wait a bit before you do the dirty. Condoms aren't foolproof, you know, and do you really want STD's?

Best Answer

I think you already know you shouldn't do it. But you refuse to listen, probably? You know what will hurt more? The feeling of guiltiness after. :')

Best Answer

Im 15 and i want to loose my virginity as well, im a male, u should add me on facebook because i never come on here

Best Answer

I gave my virginity to my spirit husband when I was 13 1/2 I bled a little but I was prepared or this as I planned for several weeks to give my spirit husband my cherry. I only wish that I had become pregnant when it happened. I must wait until I turn 16 before my husband will make me pregnant. Don't know if I can wait that long as I want to be pregnant so bad.

Best Answer

What's a spirit husband?

Best Answer

USE A ******* CONDOM<br />
IF HE WONT USE A CONDOM DONT HAVE SEX WITH HIM. SAFE SEX IS VERY ******* IMPORTANT.<br />
thats it.

Best Answer

Hence your username.

Best Answer

HAHA YOUR FACE

Best Answer

I was 14 when I lost my virginity to a 16 year old boy, it was the single worst choice I've ever made. and I've had emotional and trust issues with men for the rest of my life. he said he loved me, he said he cared, but all he cared for was himself, he was so convincing, he made me believe him, and I GAVE MY VIRGINITY TO HIM BECAUSE I "LOVED" HIM! but none of it was true, none of it but the lasting effects of my decision. I know what it feels like to like him so much, and to want to do it. to want to be as close to him as you can be, but I wasn't ready, and I thought I was too just like you do. but at 13- 14 it's not possible to be ready for something like this. trust me, it's worth waiting for.

Best Answer

I would suggest waiting until you are older....you are only 13 years old....and sex changes certain aspects of a relationship.....you never mentioned if the intended partner is someone you're dating, or serious about.....or would it be just a booty call? Will he talk to you after you've done the deed....? .....Your 1st time....happens ONLY ONCE....make it memorable, something that you will remember with fondness, not an unpleasant memory where it was painful, and one that you regret......Focus on being a good teenager....your education, and when you are emotionally....physically and mentally ready to have sex....you will be mature in whom you choose to share you body with......<br />
And ALWAYS use protection......!!! Its the 21st century.....and contraception is very readily available...... !!!!!

Best Answer

I know people saying "just don't do it" is probably not what you want to hear, but please just think it through. I lost my virginity at 15 and it is the biggest regret of my life. I had no idea how bad I would feel about it. I thought I was ready. He said he loved me. Please just think it through first.

Best Answer

She claims to be 13 in her message, but logs on as an 18 to 21 year old.<br />
Save someone a lot of grief, put this child back in the kiddie section, please!

Best Answer

My wife and I both waited until we were married and thus avoided the unwanted pregnancy and diseases and self loathing that comes giving the most precious thing God gave you to some 15 year old boy instead of to the man you love. Remember sex without love is as meaningful as ************ into a paper bag.

Best Answer

I can only echo the other answers. You are too young. Live the next few years learning before attempting.

Best Answer

if you decide to do it, make sure to be really careful using birth control.

Best Answer