lily21064 lily21064 13-15, F 7 Answers Jun 30 in Parenting & Family

I've struggled with depression and feeling of suicidal thoughts for a very long time. Every day feels like turmoil and torment. The only way I can deal with my pain is through writing it, expressing it, helping someone else who's going down that same path, not allowing myself to stay in that fr<x>ame of mind indefinitely. You just don't snap out of depression.

Best Answer

are therre counselors at your school. If not, ask your teachers about what to do.

Best Answer

Best Answer

if you wanna talk i am here

Best Answer

I'm sorry you feel this way:( I'm here if you want to talk. You can send me a message. I'm happy to help, if I can.

Best Answer

Hi lily21064 <br />
sorry about that. Maybe ep is not the place. Maybe it is I don't know. Be careful I guess.<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer