lily21064 lily21064 13-15, F 8 Answers Jun 30 in Parenting & Family

I've struggled with depression and feeling of suicidal thoughts for a very long time. Every day feels like turmoil and torment. The only way I can deal with my pain is through writing it, expressing it, helping someone else who's going down that same path, not allowing myself to stay in that fr<x>ame of mind indefinitely. You just don't snap out of depression.

Best Answer

I have messaged people this on I have had depression since I was child because I heard somebody wants to kill themselves and this is what saidIf you have God in your life then why are you depressed. Let God handle everything. I wanted to kill myself when my mom was bad and kids we're teasing me at school. Do not let the bully win by killing yourself. If you do not have God in your life still don't kill yourself. Message me if you want to kill yourself because I will talk you put of it. God bless you

Best Answer

are therre counselors at your school. If not, ask your teachers about what to do.

Best Answer

Best Answer

if you wanna talk i am here

Best Answer

I'm sorry you feel this way:( I'm here if you want to talk. You can send me a message. I'm happy to help, if I can.

Best Answer

Hi lily21064 <br />
sorry about that. Maybe ep is not the place. Maybe it is I don't know. Be careful I guess.<br />
Best wishes<br />
:)

Best Answer