austin232 austin232 13-15 12 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in First Love

thats really sweet. Just go up to her and ask politely if she would like to go to a dance with you (do you have dances at your school?) or something a little different than you would normally do.

Best Answer

i try but when i am about to talk to her i choke and walk away to my chair

Best Answer

hmm...this is tricky then. Do you know how she feels about you? Young love is beautiful...don't worry about looking silly or anything like that -- you can't do anything wrong if you are polite :)

Best Answer

thanks ill try it

Best Answer

He's younger than Romeo.

Best Answer

When my boyfriend asked me out, he just said: "Wanna go to the movies with me or something?" I asked if it was a date and he said yes. lol try that maybe? :3

Best Answer

if u cant do it face to face do it on facebook thats always easyer good luck

Best Answer

Just walk up and ask her. I know at 13 it's one of the hardest things to do but once you've asked her (and a few more girls) out it gets easier. Just don't be afraid of rejection. If she says no, for some reason, thank her and move on to the next.

Best Answer

If your shy around this girl then don't be you've known her since 1st grade. If you are that shy then put a poster on her locker or something. If that won't work then ask her out the traditional way and say will you be my girlfriend? If you feel shy then don't you guys grew up together she won't judge you.

Best Answer

At 13 you should be shy Kid. How bout u take up marshal arts for a few years.

Best Answer

i took jujitsu but thats different and doesnt give me much confidence cause all i really did was train and fight

Best Answer

"Hey,baby - you, me - dinner tonight? How 'bout it? My mom can drive us there!"

Like that.

Best Answer

Em. That wouldn't have worked with me.

Best Answer

First off, you need to know if she likes you back to avoid possibly embarrassing yourself.

Best Answer

Draw a picture and give it to her.

Best Answer