Angel191 Angel191 13-15, F 21 Answers Oct 12, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Is he a dumbass? You could probably win any boy that age with pizza and an xbox.

Best Answer

He seems more of a taco and a skateboard.

Best Answer

Ask him about his hobbies. Get him to talk about himself. Boys love talking about themselves just as much as girls do. If you express an interest in the things he likes, he's likely to respond positively when you talk to him or set up taco dates. Good luck. : )

Best Answer

You only live once and the agony of rejection goes away in time. Go for it.

Best Answer

Its kind of like a secret crush he is what everyone in school calls the "Cool Guy" And I'm the quite girl. I heard he likes me but I'm not sure if its real or a lie. He has no clue that I like him.

Best Answer

I remember 13 and I remember 13 year old boys. It is a tough age to be a girl. Wait it out sweety. Give him time to grow.

Best Answer

Have some years of friendship.

Best Answer

Whatever you choose to do is ok :)

Best Answer

If he is your age try to talk with him, enjoy the feeling, young love is so sweet

Best Answer

you're thirteen you can go for it but for the love of god dont sleep with him. puberty will make you crazy and you wont think straight. take it from one who was once a teenaged girl. now ask the men how serious they were when they were teenage boys.

Best Answer

I won't sleep with him. Im only 13 and I'm not a girl who gives myself away to anyone.

Best Answer

ok remember that when your with him and hes kissing you. sometimes when your young your too shy and excited to think straight.

Best Answer

although to be fair depending on the guy when your older you could be too excited to think straight. hormones pretty much stomp on rational thought

Best Answer

That makes sense.

Best Answer

How old is the guy?

Best Answer

he is 13 too.

Best Answer

Then go up and talk to him sweety the worst he can say is that he is not interested

Best Answer

Best Answer

are you 2 friends? if so ask him if its true

Best Answer

I was thinking of asking him but I thought he would say a mean response.

Best Answer

I'm in sorta the same situation. I have a crush on this popular guy. I am weird and at times shy. I am akward and the type of girl who no guy wants to go out with. I am pretty sure he doesn't like me back. I guess I'm just confused. Any advice 😔

Best Answer

flash him, seriously, it works every time.

Best Answer

why say that to a 13 year old

Best Answer

Go for it. You asks him what his interests is?

Best Answer

if you ell me how old he is i can give you an accurate answer

Best Answer

He is 13. Like me.

Best Answer

go for it but try to be friends first then tell him how you feel the worst he can say is that he is not interested

Best Answer

Lmao, then ask him out yungin. Trust me there is no harm as long as you keep it in your pants. But I am curious as to why the question when you probably knew the answer. As long as there is nothing barring the way like age, or cultural differences ( and even those can be circumvented sometimes ) Then I say go for it.

Best Answer

Because I'm not sure if its true that he likes me and Were not exactly talking to each other. I am scared that if I ask him if its true he will say something mean.

Best Answer

words can't hurt you except for your feelings but that you can get over you will never know if you don't ask

Best Answer

Thats true. I will try and see what he says.

Best Answer

Do you guys talk? or is it still awkward

Best Answer

its kind of awkward.

Best Answer

You can tell him,but in my expiernce a girl useally feel shy so let a friend help or someone u can trust

Best Answer

i like this boy and i dont now how to ask him out and he is so cute but im so scard to ask him out will u help me plzzzzzzz

Best Answer