bigbadbomber bigbadbomber 13-15, M 12 Answers Dec 31, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Well, first of all, getting a girlfriend on the internet is a bad idea, kid. Too many creeps and liars. And thirteen is too young to date, in my opinion. I'm sixteen and I think I'm too young to date. I know this world is screwed up and people don't listen to common sense anymore, but wait until you're older. And think about why you want a girlfriend. Are you hurting? Are you lonely? Sad? Do you have trouble at home? A girl doesn't want to be used as an emotional pillow or an ego boost. (I'm genuinely sorry if I seem rude or mean. I'm just trying to be honest.)

Best Answer

True true!

Best Answer

Calm down no need to seem desperate. I'm almost 18 and I've never had a girlfriend.

Best Answer

I have an idea for a new site! tooyoungforloveproject.com!

Best Answer

I'm going to give you some friendly advice. Going online to a site like this is not the way to find a girlfriend. You will not have much luck if your only strategy is posting online. The key to getting a girl is to stop caring about whether you get one or not. When you seem like you are happy and confident, girls will be more drawn to you naturally. You don't have to be the best looking guy in the school, or the smartest, as long as you're a decent guy who doesn't seem desperate. Just go about your life and show interest in girls when you're around them in a social context, but don't try to force it. Don't be overbearing. Just relax and be yourself. If you know that you're good enough to have a girlfriend, then you'll get one. Aside from that, remember that you're only 13. This stuff is not a big deal.

If you do feel like you need to look online, then don't just make a post for a girl to come talk to you. Instead, try finding interesting people and strike up conversations with them. Let things lead towards a relationship naturally.

Best Answer

Be careful for what you ask, perverts can be a 13-14 year old girl to you know.

Best Answer

mijo "Spanish" for son.

u cannot make anyone feel anything for one thing.

refrase saying "13 year old male wants to talk" to girls my age. peace.

Best Answer

Girls that young are immature and nothing but trouble don't get romantically involved with them wait until your older.

Best Answer

I don't talk about my feelings and the only person I need to make me feel better is Jesus Christ I'll pass... Unless you can think of another way to change my mind.

Best Answer

you poor guy

Best Answer

:/

Best Answer