plumpee plumpee 13-15, M 25 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Image & Weight

mot fat just lil high your young youll grow into your body just watch your weight why growing up

Best Answer

and giving yourself name like that isnt helping your mind or soul

Best Answer

Im sorry but i do believe you are a little over weight. But it can change will fast since your young. Exercise and dieting works better when your younger. So get out there and run a little. It will be tough but im sure you can do it. I believe in you. <br />
Good luck. :)

Best Answer

Oh, hey there thinkingalot, I don't believe I've seen you in a while ^.^ Nice to see you.

Best Answer

I only joined a couple of days ago. Have we already meet before?

Best Answer

No, i think you will grow into your body. at 13, i was 5'3 and 140lbs now i am 15, 5'5, and 155lbs. your body will take care of itself as long as you take care of it.

Best Answer

not at all

Best Answer

Il just go by your screen name. Plumpee. Lol.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

You're still young enough to grow out of it. Hit the gym. Lift weights. It'll take less than 1 month to get visible results. Eat protein; don't eat junk food. You know all this already, but you have to do it.

Best Answer

Nope. Not at 13 I do think you need to change your screen name and start thinking better of yourself. Stop letting others decide how you think of yourself. If you don't think of your self as plump, and don't suggest it to others they will not either. Not in life and not on EP

Best Answer

hink?......hmmm not sure about hink

Best Answer

Cut the carbs, go jogging. Yes you are. Sorry, I shoot straight.

Best Answer

5'5 and 157 sounds about right to me.

Best Answer

According to a pediatric calculator, your BMI is a little higher than it should be. According to said calculator, 135 would be about the middle of the healthy range for you. Still, as you're thirteen, you're growing, and metabolism will make it easy to trim down a bit if you exercise some every day.

Best Answer

I'm 13, 5'7 0r 8, and weight about 164 lbs. Do you feel a little better about your self now? I'm totally self contious...

Best Answer

You're slightly thinner than plumpee.

Best Answer

how? i weigh more

Best Answer

You are young. With all the people I went to school with in grade 7 and 8, I hardly recognized any of them by the time they were 25. Short overweight kids at 13 were suddenly tall thin 25 year old adults. At age 13 its hard to think of someone as being overweight because you are still growing. Don't crash diet at your age, you need your nutrients to grow into a healthy adult. Just maintain a good diet, exercise and be comfortable with who you are. You do not seem overweight. 5'5" and 157lbs sounds like me at age 13. Now I am 6'4" and 210lbs.

Best Answer

if you are round

Best Answer

Who cares what people think, question is do you feel comfortable in your skin?

Best Answer

You must, giving yourself a name like, "plumpee".

Best Answer

Nope, though it's a tad high.

Best Answer

what is it like to be this big, in my circumstances i cant gain weight i can only maintain it! im 13 i know my profile says different but im actually 13 and always wondered what its like to be fat (no offesnce) please pm me :)

Best Answer