Anya4569 Anya4569 13-15, F 19 Answers Nov 12, 2013 in Singledom

why are you not in school

Best Answer

It doesn't matter....
Its ok for her and other people to look for love.
Hey, Why aren't you working?

Best Answer

because i have some thing that children will never understand

Best Answer

Im pretty sure I would..
Im pretty mature for my age.

Best Answer

ok i have a fixed income

Best Answer

??

Best Answer

all i asked you was why are you not in school

Best Answer

find happiness with yourself first.

Best Answer

you're much wiser than your age :)

Best Answer

thanks. Your picture looks really interesting haha did you take it yourself?

Best Answer

interesting? haha thank you, I thought maybe it looks kinda funny :P and yes :)

Best Answer

Wanting to date someone because "I'm lonely without a boyfriend" is the wrong wrong wrong reason. It's the wrong reason at 13, at 17, at 25 and at 40. You should date someone because there is someone in your life who you want to have that kind of relationship with. Too many people, especially girls, feel like their life is not complete if they don't have a boyfriend. That leads to a lot of bad decisions.

Best Answer

It isn't weird because at some point in every teens life they get that sudden desire to want a boyfriend.<br />
Do you need one? No. When you are older you will understand there is nothing that great about dating.<br />
It is just a good thing you are only wanting a boyfriend who is 12-13 instead of jumping at 16 year olds like most girls.

Best Answer

So true!! In my small town girls aren't allowed to date until they are 16 to sometimes 18. It drives me crazy we kids need some time and experience to figure dating out.

Best Answer

Don't look for a boyfriend on the internet unless u want to get raped and eventually disappear..

Best Answer

I'm open if u want... Message me.

Best Answer

13? Lonely? Boyfriend? Weird? <br />
What has the world come to.

Best Answer

It's normal I'm 12 almost 13 so I'm open if you want

Best Answer

Meh. Not. I'm looking for one as well.

Best Answer

yes sure i am 14 year old and i am looking a girl friend who loves me alot who makes me happy every day i want to be your boyfriend if you want so please add me on skype : akbsbh2

Best Answer

It's not weird at all. By the way, I am 13 years old boy and I am single

Best Answer

No, im 13, and in school, almost everybody besides me has a boyfriend/girlfriend...it makes me feel lonely...

Best Answer

quit complaining I'm 16 never had a girlfriend or been kissed and I'm not complaining about it. You're 13 so you have no problems

Best Answer

Your best to look for just a friend and see where it goes. Boys your age are on a completely different maturity path and not known for emotional commitment.

Best Answer

sometimes i dont know if these posts are just made by an older guy trolling or baiting pedophiles. hahahaha i mean its just hilarious..

Best Answer

join a school related activity - boys are stupid... jeeze WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS??????

Best Answer

If you are 13 you shouldn't be concerning yourself with boyfriend's on the upside if you do want to focus all your time, and energy towards a boyfriend, at least your parents wont have to pay a college tuition for you.

Best Answer

ur 13 ? you need a coloring book , not a boyfriend -_-

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer