Thatgirl1223 Thatgirl1223 13-15, F 21 Answers Feb 10, 2013 in Image & Weight

Well I think its been proven that losing weight is 99% diet and 1% exercise, trust me diets dont seem good at the time but diets can also be tasty! There are special hampers you can get which have cakes in, but their made with like low fat butter and stuff, or just eat regular food but cut down on portions :) Also, there is something called the 'insanity' 60 day work out, that has brilliant results, check it out, i might be getting it soon! hope this helps :)

Best Answer

I never heard of the insanity workout but we have P90X that stuff is hard! I'll look for it

Best Answer

maybe if you learned to fast with good intentions will help, as will hep physically and spiritually.

Best Answer

50 pounds in 20 weeks? that's only 2.5 lbs/week.<br />
between diet and exercise, you need to burn about 1300 calories/day out of your present lifestyle.<br />
cut out the muffin at breakfast and the fries at lunch, then walk two miles per day, and you'll be getting close

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

This is going to be crazy to hear, but I've been off and on diets since I was 12 years old and NOTHING worked until I found out my weight was due to allergies. The doctor who told me this said that most people's weight is due to allergies, they just don't know it. I had no idea I had any allergies. He told me to take dairy and gluten out of my diet and I lost 15lbs in two weeks (I guess all my water retention drained out!), and now I'm consistently losing 1-2lbs a week. An allergy elimination diet is amazing! Just figure out what your body is sensitive to. When you are eating things your body has an intolerance to, your body will immediately hold on to water, especially around the abdomen. That's a sure way to tell! Other areas hold weight that is gained from foods that are eaten that the body can't process due to the intolerance. Stress causes more unseen allergies, so lower your stress levels if possible. This is sometimes A THOUSAND times better than an exercise routine! No joke. If exercise is adding stress, you will just gain more weight. Happened to me. I'm losing more weight now with no exercise routine, and I eat A TON everyday. Just more vegetables and healthy foods :) I eat eggs, corn, rice, salads, beans, etc. Also, don't eat sugar! Even the littlest bit of sugar could be causing your weight gain too... it blocks the fat burning hormones.

Best Answer

Thank you, that's really good advice I hate exercising it just makes me feel more outa shape I do normal stuff like walking the dog walking home from the bus playing volleyball every now ~n~ then it's like I don't have a long enough attention span to devote 30-60 min. Of just exercising so I think a good simple change in my diet will help a lot thanks for the advice!

Best Answer

No problem. Seriously, don't force yourself to eat less. Just eat more of the good stuff and you wont be as hungry. Refined carbohydrates will make you feel more hungry because they are released into the bloodstream faster, which then drops it faster and you will feel hungry even though you are not. That's why eating more protein works so well... it keeps the blood sugar levels stable and therefore you feel less hungry. Doing things like walking the dog and walking outside in a non-stressful way is absolutely the best thing you can do for yourself! If you need any more information, talk to me. I have studied for YEARS about this... and I was a great case study :) Happy to be at a normal weight now.

Best Answer

You should be like a professional at giving weight loss advice!(:

Best Answer

Yes that makes sense thanks your the first person to call me beautiful! And yes that is me n my sister in the picture!

Best Answer

Drink lots of water, and cut back on things you know you don't need. You can lose a few pounds a week just by drinking water and setting down the sodas. Also, run or jog or do jumping jacks. Take hots showers, build up sweat.

Best Answer

count your calories and avoid starch in the evening. drink lots of water. avoid midnight snacks and replace afternoon sweets with fruit. doing chores can be a great alternative for going to to the gym or if u have a dog take it for walks every day or take a friend with you. goodluck!!

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

no problem! and remember its okay to eat a sweet every now and then, cause if u refuse yourself it everytime your going to overdo it when u do eat sweets

Best Answer

That's true! I've actually done that lol

Best Answer

Cut the carbs, I've done it myself, and it works like a charm. That, and exercise. When you build muscles, you loose fat quicker, as it doesn't have to get all used up, it "converts" to muscle a lot quicker.

Best Answer

For the fastest, safest weight-loss I'd say get more exercise and look seriously at Juice Fasting - for how long to fast consult experts. You could easily lose 50 lbs.

Best Answer

Thanks!

Best Answer

check this site out for info: rebootwithjoe(dot) com.
;-) good luck.

Best Answer

Thanks ill take a look!

Best Answer

Don't drink as much soda, and eat a lot of fiber. The fiber will help keep you feeling full without all of the calories. No sugar added or low sugar bran cereal is good, and it keeps you regular too.

Best Answer

Count calories, there are tons of phone apps for it. Walk 1/2 hour before school and 1/2 after school. Over the 5 months, pick up the pace and distance, but always the same length of time.<br />
And lastly, weight comes and goes, stay active and make exercise a part of who you are, not what you want to become.

Best Answer

Do it slowly. Anything white (pasta, sugar, bakery stuff, potatoes) should be eaten at lunchtime, never in the evening. Which leaves you with an evening meal of 150 gms or so of fish or pork or veal and as many veggies as you want.<br />
If you lose weight too fast, you'll be dripping at the arms and legs!

Best Answer

Considering your age it's best to consult your doctor and/or a nutritionist.

Best Answer

I lost a lot of weight when I went on a fresh food kick. I was eating fruit for breakfast, salad for lunch and vegitables and a little meat for supper. <br />
I was also running alot. <br />
It was really hot for a few weeks where I stay so the fresh food just felt better than anything else.

Best Answer

Cut sweets from your diet. Replace water with any beverage. Drink an entire bottle of water before and after any meal and or snack. Frequent potty breaks but absolutely worth it. You don't have to jump into a strict workout/diet phase UNLESS you are willing to work for it! Then all power to you! But fundamentals are the key to success. Six packs are made in the kitchen.... Eat veggies!

Best Answer

don't drink sodas and drink lots of water.

Best Answer

Cut your calories down and work out everyday for at least an hour avoid fast food and sweets

Best Answer