fuglywuggly fuglywuggly 26-30 16 Answers Apr 9, 2012

My sister is 3 years older than me, and she is a piece of shite

Best Answer

My sister is 5 years younger and she's a c***.

Best Answer

i know the pain you suffer, both are oxygen thieves

Best Answer

Lol my sister is 15 years younger then me and we get along great. I mean for sure we had a lot of fights but I love her to piece. I think the key is patients and understanding beacuse she is in fact a lot younger then you are :)

Best Answer

I'm 18 and my sister is 3. I keep hoping that maybe I'll like her when she gets older, but that doesn't seem likely. I've never met a kid as mean and disrespectful as she is.

Best Answer

Yes, it is the age gap...........

Best Answer

not just that. a young teen girl and a young adult male have little in common. you'll probably bond as you both get older. wouldn't hurt for you to take a little initiative in that area.

Best Answer

Yes, that is a huge age gap. You will have nothing in common with them. Also, they will envy you forever because you will always be the youngest.

Best Answer

Yeah i think its the age gap too. Probably when your older you will find you have more in common :)

Best Answer

Hardly surprising you are like a parent to both of them in terms of your age, you are an adult they are children. Simple as that, not many people get on in families "as friends" when there is such an age gap.

Best Answer

Maybe. My only sister is 20 years older than I and we are not close either. With us, it's my brother-in-law who can't stand me ( the feeling is mutual ) and her priority is her marriage. It is something I can not change,so sadly, I accept it. I hope you get closer to your sisters

Best Answer

You've missed out on a lot of experiences they've shared.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer