it is by my 16 year old boyfriend, he is a very wonderful support system and told me if i am pregnant he doesnt aprove of an abortion
autumntravels autumntravels 13-15, F 31 Answers Jan 28, 2013 in Women's Health

go buy a pregnancy test

Best Answer

go tell your parents about it and seek advice or counsel , at your age that very young good luck , just don't be afraid to tell them the soon the better , get some pregnancy test

Best Answer

1.) Take pregnancy test.<br />
2.) Tell Father.<br />
3.) Father buys shotgun.<br />
4.) Get married.

Best Answer

Honestly, you shouldn't be on EP asking about this. I understand the want to reach out for help but doing so to an online community isn't what you need. Talk with him, tell your parents sooner rather then later so they can support you. They're going to find out no matter what so there's no need to hide it. I wish you luck.

Best Answer

don't get laid again til your married.

Best Answer

1) It's extremely unlikely that you are pregnant, so first of all, if the only reason you think so is because your period is a little late, that can be affected by so many things. Such as eating habits, the last time you had sex, if it was your first time having sex, etc. Seeing as you have access to the internet, I would do some research.<br />
2) Don't freak out. I would recommend not telling your parents until you are sure. Get THREE pregnancy tests, to be sure. The womens clinic also does free tests. So if you know anyone(like your bf) who can drive, tell them to take you there asap!<br />
Just find out if you are preggers....<br />
3) If you are lucky and not pregnant, the womens clinic also gives out free condoms and cheap or free birth control. PLEASE take advantage of that if you plan on having sex again, which I don't recommend for a 14 year-old, but you should at least be protected.<br />
Best of luck.

Best Answer

Modify #3: Just focus on school and being a teenager....you have lots of time for sexual activity!

Best Answer

Prepare yourself for the worst....tell your parents and prepare to be a parents!! Now is not the time to feel sorry for yourself! You were grown enough to have sex, so you obviously knew the risks involved (you're not stupid!) so you have to deal with the consequences....but DONT GET AN ABORTION!!!!! Yes you are young, but you are also a female human! Billions of women get pregnant, big deal!! You can still live a normal life after the child is born and happier. Only gonna have to work harder! if you are NOT pregnant DONT have sex!!!! You're only 14 and you should be enjoying your youth while it lasts! Trust me, when you my age (25) you're going to WISH you were still virgin and young!!!! Time flies and we aint getting young ! You have so much to learn dear! Good luck kid!

Best Answer

Congratulations you're going to be a mother! There's nothing to think about. Make sure you take care of that baby and give him/her all the love you can give. Report the baby's father. Make him responsible for his actions. That's all you can do. There's no other alternatives. Abortion is murder and God will make you suffer if you do it. That baby has a soul and wants to live. Check out videos on abortion and how the fetus is shredded into body parts. Please don't do the wrong thing and suffer the rest of your life in hell.

Best Answer

Keep quiet!

Best Answer

please, no

Best Answer

That is harsh just remeber how many priests have molested children through church and if a priest can commit such acts and still be respected through the churches i walk away from religion. Well abortion is in my eyes a choice. If someone was raped and fell pregnant i agree with it abortion. What you just said about those videos if that is on here it should be reported. This is scare tactics on a child who barely understands themselves at 14, she can give it up for adoption, its black and white to you. The greatest believe you can have is in yourself.

Best Answer

Im pregnant with pizza rolls. There just too gosh darn good. HAHA! Congrats on the bb though.

Best Answer

If you aren't mature enough to at least use some sort of protection, then maybe you aren't mature enough to be having sex.

Best Answer

Keep in mind that this is your body, and it your choice. If you don't want to have an abortion, don't have one. But don't let anyone else make that decision for you, because you will be going through the nine months and the birth, they won't.

Best Answer

Tell your parents -_-

Best Answer

Tell your parents, tell your partner and go and get a test.

Best Answer

Oh boy. Go ask your ma for help.

Best Answer

Abort yourself.

Best Answer

I would suggest you talk to your parents and let them know...... you need to see a doctor to find out for sure and if you are you and the baby are going to need the care of an ob doc. (((hugs)))

Best Answer

Make an appointment, and if you are, go from there.

Best Answer

Listen to Dig It Out by Linkin Park for a clue

Best Answer

14 is definitely a horrible age to be pregnant! You shouldn't be worrying about being pregnant, you should be worrying about passing math tests and such! But anyway.. you should ask yourself first 'Did I use protection?' You should have anyway. Then, you should buy yourself a pregnancy test

Best Answer

talk to your parents and to the father

Best Answer