NoEasyWayOutOfLife NoEasyWayOutOfLife 13-15, F 15 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Parenting & Family

Tell your parents. You have several options. There are also crisis pregnancy centers that can steer you if you'd like to consider adoption.

Best Answer

Sweetie, talk to your parents or school guidance counselor. This is very serious!

Best Answer

Okay!

Best Answer

well you can keep it, or you can abort it. your choice, love. aborting it is ideal though, cause children of teen pregnancies can come out being hella ****** up, take me for an example. my mom was 15 when she got pregnant with me, and I'm one ****** up kid, also we're homeless and living off food stamps :/

Best Answer

I doubt you`re one ****** up kid. You`re probably extremely nice, and a good person.

Best Answer

depends on who I'm around xD

Best Answer

Probably get a pregnancy test and talk to the person you got pregnant with (whether that be your boyfriend, fling, ext.) If it turns out that you are actually pregnant, it would be wise to tell your parents, or at least someone that can help you.

Best Answer

You should be talking to your parents.

Best Answer

Don't freak out don't freak out don't freak out. Ask a trusted parent (most likely a kind and understanding one) for advice. Get someone to buy you a pregnancy test if you're too nervous to. And if you don't feel like an abortion or keeping the baby, there's always adoption. Of course, you may not be pregnant. Better check first, kay? Good luck, and next time, IF there's a next time, use protection

Best Answer

Thaaanks(:

Best Answer

Go talk to someone. What's done is done these mean people can't change that. Don't listen to the mean ones

Best Answer

Ok(:

Best Answer

there is nothing you can do, you are screwed literally.

Best Answer

Get married. Get jobs and work like hell.

Best Answer

sorry to hear it, u'd better tell ur parents the true and ask for their help?

Best Answer

Tell your parents. Good luck.

Best Answer

Freak out, cry, hide from parents, have an abortion. Simple

Best Answer

Jerk!

Best Answer

*******.

Best Answer