levinel levinel 13-15, T 24 Answers Jun 20, 2012

Coming from a mother of a 12 year old. I would hope that she would feel comfotable coming to me to tell me anything. We too, have been that age. We know what it is like. I have walked through some pretty rough things my teenage years too. I want my kids to know that they can come to me. I love them and I want to help. Maybe you should talk to your parents too. I can't imagine that they wouldn't love and support you. Good luck and praying for you and your family. Amen.

Best Answer

Thank you so much for your support<3. But i actually told my mom i needed to see a psychologist. I realized i had "Borderline Personality Disorder" "Major Depressive Disorder" "Paranoid Schizophrenia" and something else... I couldn't tell my mom i had these things.. She would never believe me and it's really hard to tell her.. I just told her about something else and that i really need her help, she said ok, but then the other day, she told me she had changed her mind. I could never tell my dad. I'm scared..

Best Answer

yes you can just make sure you know a psychologists number and if need be bring your parents becuse you may need them there otherwise they might not be able to see you especialy without parental permission which is probasbly needed

Best Answer

But my parents won't listen to me.. And i have only told my mom but only to be refused..

Best Answer

well then you need to speak t your friends maybe because if your parents arent going to help you then the only other people you can trust is other family members or friends who can be with you at the time and help you and tell your parents theyre ignorant and should help there children more when there in a crisis or have psychological problems as your parents should be supportive towards you and if theyre not then they need to start being so

Best Answer

You see.. That's exactly one of my problems.. Actually, they would never listen to me, and i have to listen to their "Orders". They made me get scared of them of some things they did to the fullest. And now, i can never, Never tell them anything.. My mom is always against me and everything..

Best Answer

well considering what you just said it seems like there abusing you by giving you''orders'' so i would speak to the police mabye and ask if it is actual abuse or not and then just try to get them to help you with your problems because they can probably get your parents to have to help you

Best Answer

****.. Now that.. i'd avoid.. because, i know i am Seriously Emotionally abused alot alot alot and no body is helping me out with anything..i have 2 brothers but their just Jerks, everybody is against me in this house~ But i got hit once or twice by my dad really hard... for this reason...

Best Answer

well then you can defenitly call the police because abuse is not tolerated by the law and instead of getting your parent to be there they may allow you to go alone or come with you to make sure your safe and since your father hit you hell be put in jail for a month or more and if anyone else has hit you on purpose recently you can get them in court aswell unless of course you actually started it

Best Answer

Hahahaha naah i'd never start a fight with anything.. And no i love my dad and i understand why he got mad for that "Reason" but my mom.. i won't do that to her too, cuz she gave life y'know man.. But she is cruel and everythin.. I'll see, if the psychologist tells them my problem, they might be more abusive and un-supportive or just Disown me..and then the government would get me foster parents.. thats how they do it in this country =|

Best Answer

pretty sure you need some sort of legal guardian.........ask another family member if you can't trust yur parents

Best Answer

I don't have anyone else... My whole family live in a different country.. My most supporting teacher left the school..

Best Answer

more like the whole country... she went to dubai i think

Best Answer

You can try, but doctors are really expensive.

Best Answer

No it's okay.. It's a Governmental one =)

Best Answer

I'm fourteen too and I can't talk to mine either. I'm not sure you should call a pschologist on your own. Try talking to your school counselor and tell them what is going on.

Best Answer

May I ask you why you think you need help?

Best Answer

I'm schizophrenic, but they just don't get it.

Best Answer

Why do you think you are schizophrenic?

Best Answer

i am actually, i got a diagnosis from this one psychiatrist my grandma took me to, shes the only one who supports me, but i only see her for a month during summer vacation cause she lives in another country.

Best Answer

don't you have cousins? or some relatives at the same age you are..you can tell them maybe they will better understand your problems...<br />
Good luck =)

Best Answer

In Indiana a minor can't be treated by a physician without the parents permission. Maybe a help line would help you.

Best Answer

Yes, you can get help yourself. Do you have any time of health insurance?

Best Answer

oops... Do you have any type of health insurance?

Best Answer

Well yeah, but i dunno about psychological therapy if they do.. + if i used my health insurance my parents would definitely find out

Best Answer

Haha. If you don't wanna tell your parents and your friends aren't a choice , talk to your guidance counselor. That's what i do.

Best Answer

You might also be ATAVISTIC (not taking after EITHER parent).<br />
It's perfectly normal. Atavistic kids sometimes take more after a grand-parent, an uncle, or even a great grand-parent.<br />
Sadly; for an atavistic child, their parents seem somehow "distant" or unapproachable.<br />
The reason I tell you this; is that you seem intelligent in what you have described so far.<br />
Realize also; that being at an "inbetween" age will not last for too very long at all.<br />
In the overall scheme of things, pretty soon you will have access to all the help and care your heart desires. But; if you can get to the internet privately (and your cache is not being monitored) then I don't suppose it is illegal for you to contact a professional online. It is wrong that there is not more support in the face of a family a person feels they cannot approach, and a school that does not instill confidence either.<br />
Perhaps use a libraries computer to locate local professionals, and; instead of asking them for an interview, explain your situation and see what they suggest...

Best Answer

Woah. Like, Atavistic is like not being close to either parents or growing close to them?

Best Answer

I would talk to a qualified psychologist to just to make sure that you're actually ill. I would suggest that you Google some doctors in your area and find one who will talk to you.

Best Answer

Found some! And that was my plan =)

Best Answer

:-D

Best Answer

=D

Best Answer

I think you have to be 18 to call one. I know you are saying your parents wont help but I would try your best to tell them and convince them that this is really serious and you need that professional help. I am 19 years old and fully capable of helping myself, and I had a problem , not as severe as your saying and I went straight to my parents even though I was very scared of my dad and what he would say. Your parents should not deny you of the help you need. Maybe you have grandparents or aunts and uncles you could talk to about it and have them say something to your parents since you dont think they will help, but in all honesty it should be you to tell them. You need a parent to call and set up for a psychologist until you are 18. I honestly wish you thebest of luck, I hope you find a solution to this and can get the help you really need.

Best Answer

Thanks man =) I'll try telling my understanding Grandma, i'm traveling to another country that all my family are in.. But actually, i had told my mom only about that i need help and that it's pretty seriouse.. She rejected helping me.. So, i decided to do it by myself that no one would help me really.. I'm all by myself here, and no body is supportive...

Best Answer

Ok, so definitely talk to your grandma. And I dont know how much this will help but look at the bright side of things. dont look down upon yourself. Your a person and every person is made special. But try your best to just talk to your parents again. Show them you are reaching out to doctors and looking for help. Show them internet pages from google or something about doctors in your area. Write letters to them so they can read on paper how you feel.

Best Answer

I tried and tried.. i still get avoided by the.. My parents would just cut it out like it's some bad piece of paper.. My mom would just be ignorant when i try to talk to her.. She doesn't understand what's seriouse...

Best Answer

Well seems to me you are going to have to take drastic measures. threaten them with emancipation if you have to. Parents should be more willing to help their kids... something just doesnt seem right with this scenario.

Best Answer

I guess so.. But i always listen to them n ****. it's going to be hard...

Best Answer

I think you should tell your parents. It might seem that they wont understand but they are your parents maybe you wont need a shrink. Also going to psychologist is expensive so you'll need money...you could contact your school counsellor to for help. You can also post a story or an anonymous confession here if you dont want to get it out int he open as yet, people will comment and you could reach a conclusion here. But sometimes you might face trolls who just say really stupid thinsg to real problems so yeah...<br />
hope you feel better soon.

Best Answer

Hahaha thank you =) But, the Psychologist's here aren't that expensive + it's a governmental one. And i need an officialy diagnoses.. and then later on, i'll make the psychologist talk to my parents in some way.. because i have this reason i can't really tell them anything..

Best Answer

Why can't you tell your parents?

Best Answer

I'm scared of them..

Best Answer

You go to school? If you do I'm sure there is a counsellor/psychologist there you can talk to?

Best Answer

Or talk to your friends about it?

Best Answer

No actually... our school only has a doctor if you get an injury or whatever... i'm traveling to Jordan on wed though.. But there's no one i can trust.. My friends can't help...

Best Answer

True true x

Best Answer

I haven't told anyone anything =)

Best Answer

There isn't sadly... *Sigh*

Best Answer

I am am a widower in my 80's but have had the same problem. I went to my GP and had a confidential talk with him and he got a psychologist for me, it saved me from doing anything silly. If you are in England I suggest that you do the same or maybe call Childline on 0800 1111. I am not trying to groom you or anything like that but if it would help, write to me. You probably can't believe that anyone else has your problem what ever it is, but there is always someone who has and can help - I know from experience.
Alan living near Salisbury, England.

Best Answer

First of all psychiatrist not physiologist. Second of all I am 14 as well and have depression and anxiety and couldn't find help in my parents and wanted to do the same. You can call a psychiatrist but he can not prescribe you anything without your parents being there.

Best Answer