Nah, when I was 19 I was with a 15 year old girl. When it works it works and there's no point letting anyone tell you otherwise. Of course you have to be careful about legal issues and problems from other people who are far more judgemental and far less understanding.

Best Answer

Finally,someone who actually knows what its like.We really love eachother and we have been through alot,there are lots of judgemental people though as well,which is really frustrating :/

Best Answer

I don't know the legality of your situation where you are, but where we are it's 16, so we had to wait like 8 months before legality wasn't an issue anymore. If it's 18 where you are then you have to seriously consider whether it's worth the risk of ruining his life or whether you love each other enough to have a sexless relationship for the time. Just things to think about.

Best Answer

It is 16 here aswell :) So everything should be okay,I mean thinking long run..when we're older 4 years will be nothing really :)

Best Answer

Lol I am 14 and BOYFRIEND is 19 ... But we are happy together :)

Best Answer

Words cannot begin to express how repulsive I find that.

Best Answer

Good on you! :)

Best Answer

I'm sorry you're confusing me..........<br />
......... with someone who gives a ****

Best Answer

If you don't have anything good to say,please do keep your mouth shut :) Didn't your mother teach you that hmm

Best Answer

Didn't yours tell you about statutory rape? Hmm?

Best Answer

Well..my mum and dad are 6 years apart so nope :D

Best Answer

Did your mother teach you about statutory rape

Best Answer

Me or Simibear?

Best Answer

I dated a 15 yr old briefly when I was 18, made me feel like a pedo and huge creeper even though we def did not get intimate(ew) so I left and dated someone my own age. IMO anyone 18+ who can date someone that young and be fine with it has not matured very quickly and has some issues. But if your parents are stupid enough to be okay with it why do you care what people online think?

Best Answer

In the UK it's not uncommon to have 13 year olds who end up getting pregnant so we don't really have a problem with it.

Best Answer

Did you not get the part where I said 15..open your eyes

Best Answer

I was saying the general consensus of people from Britain is do whatever makes you happy. What you do behind closed doors is your business. To be honest I think you've got a kinda self destructive attitude. So do whatever you want if your boyfriend gets arrested due to your rape laws then sucks to be you.

Best Answer

No no no. I have a positive attitude actually,I just thought I'd post up here and watch the people go all judging on me as usual..But like I care! Its my life and if we love eachother..which we do its going to work without other peoples ****** opinions :) Which I do not need. I'm sorry if this sounds rude,but I have had enough of people judging other people without even knowing them! Its bullshit in my opinion.Sincerely,Girl who loves her bf :) .

Best Answer

Ya! Let me in here. Your brain at 15 is still half mush and no matter what we say will make any difference you are deaf to any good advice. My mother always said a bought lesson is better than one given to you. Which you are about to learn.

Best Answer

Well darling I'm sure by now you've read these responses...and from what I read you love this man very much...my thought on this is obvious, first it's gonna get him in trouble with the law, second it seems like if you're aware of this and continue to have intimate relations with him then you probably don't love him as much as you claim...or else you'd see the danger to him and realize the consequences and wait until you're of legal age...Just sayn...

Best Answer

I agree! Then again of course she does not love him she is 15! 15 yr olds only love themselves and do things cause its what they feel like doing not because it is smart or good for everyone involved. .

Best Answer

That's the same age my daughter went boy crazy, it was the beginning of most of my problems. Having a rebellious child is almost impossible to tame...if her, and I'm assuming here, single Mother told her not to see this young man, I'm sure she isn't listening to reason..Life soon becomes a living hell for all involved...

Best Answer

Actually I do love hm with all my heart,I have been thorugh a lot in my life and I am very mature for my age so please do not judge a book by its cover,Thanks :)

Best Answer

I thought you had a wife...??

Best Answer

You must be mistaking me for someone else? :)

Best Answer

Best Answer