zipporahd zipporahd 13-15, F 11 Answers Mar 5, 2012

Wait three years until you're legal. Things go south and it could ruin your boyfriend's life.

Best Answer

Girl you're dating a 23 years old! He's breaking the law Im afraid. Your parents are looking out for u.

Best Answer

If you're 15, then get the **** off EP. Some people might be willing to put with it and be polite, but not me. Nobody wants you here. Get the **** out.

Best Answer

only person who dosent want me here is you

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

You are only one instance. But trust me, the majority of people on EP don't want people on this site who are only here to cyber. There are plenty of other sites specifically dedicated to that so there is absolutely no need to look for sexual gratification on this site.

Best Answer

****, I thought you were someone else. Nevermind kid, none of what I said in my previous comment today applies to you.

Best Answer

Wow what a smart mom you have..

A guy 23 has no business messing with a 15 yr old..Your mom can have him put in jail..

I would in a heart beat if you were my daughter. Not try n to be mean but a man does not play

with little girls..What happens when you get a little older and he drops you for the new kid on the block

Best Answer

what do you mean drops me for the new kid on the block

Best Answer

what do you mean by drops me for the new kid on the block

Best Answer

Men who like really young girls are after really young girls.Your 15 now what happens when he meets your 13-14 yr old girlfriends

Best Answer

but he wont everyone i know is 16 and older. so what sould i do about this problem? he was the one who wanted to date on the down low and i said it wasnt a good idea. but now we date i said to him he could go to jail. so should i break up with him and hurt his feelings? before anything happens or sould i let this continue we have only been dating for a week now. so please help me out here

Best Answer

Hon look at all the answer your getting.Everyone knows how much danger your in but you.Please listen to a lot of people who are try n to watch out for you.Don't let him play you for a fool and that's what he is doing.If he really cared about you he would give you the chance to grow up and be willing to wait till you do.I know you think you know what your doing but the part of the brain that makes good choices is developed until your 19-20 yrs old and then its just getting there.Please listen to your mom

Best Answer

You know what your right thanks i know what i have to do... We Just have to break up for my own good and his too

Best Answer

Use your mom and dad that's what i taught my kids..Just tell him my mom found out what we were doing and she said that i had to quit seeing you or she would send me to jail for not following her orders. I'm so PROUD of YOU,you listen and that show ur thinking better ...Go talk to your mom and dad tell them your sorry and that you need their help they'll be angry but its really not anger it's fear because they know what could have happen.So PROUD OF YOU GIRL

Best Answer

I know it's painful and hurtul to hear it but we people know we are saying. He may have another girlfriend somewhere. A guy like him are sometimes like that. Be careful.

Best Answer

I am glad to hear it. You wont regret this i promise.

Best Answer

Jailbait!

Best Answer

stop dating pedophiles. That relationship won't be legal for another 3 years.

Best Answer

dont touch each other till u have an ID

Best Answer