xXthatonechickXx xXthatonechickXx 13-15, F 40 Answers Jul 7, 2012

Sorry, but he needs to go to jail.

Best Answer

I know, he needs to learn a lesson.

Best Answer

Statutory rape!

Best Answer

I hate to tell most of the people that said he should go to jail your wrong, if he staying with the girl and doing his responsobilty then he shouldn't go..if half to have a lot of hate in some one to make em go to jail. Now in case if he deserts the girl then in ways he should be punshished..but is if the girl don't want him to then leave it alone and stay out of their relationship..I'm 15 and pregnant by my 26 yr old bf but he has left me in stead of doing his resposobility but I still don't have thar much hate to thro him in jail..I'm not like that! Judge all u want but its between me and him

Best Answer

It's a terrible thing to go through my boyfriend is 40 years old and I I'm 20 and I'm pregnant.

Best Answer

Well, you should of thought about that before you spread your legs. You are an adult and you knew what you were doing.

Best Answer

Im n the same boat some wat im 21 n my baby father is 40 n i feel all alone no family friends no wear to run hes violent trys n control my life n all im scared each day for me n my childs health

Best Answer

You have to seek help from the authorities, call the police and/or a lawyer, for your sake and that of your child, also as a service to society so this 40yo creep may go to jail and stay there, unable to harm society.
19 years of age difference is really to much, to be honest I'm disgusted by this not the main story

Best Answer

Don't tell anyone, everyone who say **** about you and its wrong and all that need to shut up, age is just a number, I'm 15 and my boyfriend is 21 and I might be pregnant, just ignore them hun, don't tell anyone your pregnant just live your life, and when your older if you deside its a big regret then you will have it live with it, but don't let people put you off, ignore them all, I hope you and your boyfriend is gona be okay, and the little one :) good luck hunn XX

Best Answer

Hey I need.your help if you can talk to me in privet message

Best Answer

Before feminist hate dominated our culture, that age and age range was NORMAL and productive for the whole society. For thousands of years you and your man would have been the STANDARD marriage and family. Today hate has replaced common sense, hate of men, hate of fathers, hate of husbands. Your BF is being hated by the violent arm of feminist hate. There is very little you can do except refuse to testify despite lots and lots of pressure, or marry the guy immediately if they will let you.

Best Answer

As much as I hate to say it baby girl the only way your boyfriend won't go to jail is he leave town because of your age different that is consider rape

Best Answer

He's 11 years older than you. He doesn't need jail, he needs the living **** beat out of him

Best Answer

No. You're a minor. It doesn't matter if you consented to it or not.

Best Answer

Im 20 my babys daddy is 25 and my boyfriend is 30 age is just a number!

Best Answer

And a jail cell is just a room

Best Answer

I'm 15,my lover/boyfriend/future husband is 24...25 October 7.I was forced to grow up at about 7.My family was falling apart,I have never had friends,and I am homeschooled.When we went to church,you could hear the whispers and gossip.The only other time I leave the house is to buy food at Walmart.That totals up to leaving the house twice a week,or 8x's a month for 2 hours each.My brother molested,but never raped me.The police could do nothing...we tried.After being pinned to the refrigerator and felt up I contemplated suicide.My mother was threatening to kill herself...I'd been holding the family together since I was three.Long story short at 13 I met a 21 year old guy,he found a way to come over to my house every Sunday,and then got permission to write intellectual letters...never personal.2 years later he tells me he is in love with me...I admit to my feelings too.He wanted to talk to my parents but I knew I'd never see him again if he did.He exiled himself for 6 months,fasting so he was too weak to find a way to be around me.When I told him I LOVED him(he was 6'1 and 120...very ill,you could see his bones) he got well and we ended up sneaking out to meet each other.Our story was like the gogo doll's song iris.I don't want the world to see me,because I don't think they'd understand.We ended up making love,although he only let himself *** once.I got pregnant at 14..,and got the same reaction you got.Basicly told me I was a **** unworthy of bringing life into the world.They said they hoped I miscarried and never reproduced...and the bast@rd(the man I love who saved my life)went to jail for 10 to 20.His parents sent him to Japan,as he IS Japanese American...and it protected him.My mom told him I wasn't pregnant,and after finding out he was gone and didn't know I felt like dying.I promised him I'd stop cutting,and would not hurt myself or his seed.I had a miscarriage from the stress 4 1/2 months along..,and no one believed I was truly pregnant.A year later we reunited secretly,made love,and may have found a way to get married.He and I both feel like crap alone,and can't sleep alone anymore.I sit on the roof to think,my mom came in my room,and shut my window.Then she saw my bed was empty and went to Simon's house.They drove around looking for me(I wasn't sneaking out so I couldn't get off the roof to tell her)She found a police officer and explained the whole situation...Simon was arrested.He has been in jail since May 1st.Next month I go to the Grand jury.I had a taped police interview,full psychological evaluation,and had to write a statement..mine was 15 pages.Once I go to the grand jury,he is called also.They have made extra sure I couldn't see him.Last time I saw him we were both in cuffs,and I couldn't meet his gaze.He was smiling as if to say,its ok...I'm glad your safe.I realize he thinks I ran away...He told me he'd go to prison for me...he meant it too.He gets visitation on Sunday's from family,and they say he's eatin

Best Answer

First off you cannot miscarry at 4 1/2 months it's called still birth.second off I smell bullshit. Definitely because you sound like a immature little girl and i think a grown *** man would want a women with goals in life.. not no little girl who cuts when something petty goes on. You're a good bullshit artist tho goood try

Best Answer

Uhm excuse me, but you can have a miscarriage at anytime during pregnancy. Therefore your words are bullshit, not hers.

Best Answer

marrying

Best Answer

Yea, Shut-up Stupid.

Best Answer

Trolling, trolling, trolling.

Best Answer

The guy needs jail and lots of it!

Best Answer

He should've knew better, you're only 15! Just think when you're 19 he'll be 30. Honey he is old enough to know you're too young and what 15 year old girl wants a baby? You're just now starting your life.

Best Answer

lol i wouldnt be your boyfriend even if u begged me,ill just give you a candy and tell u to go home kid :D

Best Answer

You have problems beyond the pregnancy. <br />
I hope you get the counseling you need and you live a happy life. <br />
Many Blessings to you and your child.

Best Answer

sorry you had to read all of the mean comments! Did you agree to 'do it' or did he force you? If you agreed then I don't see why he should go to jail! If he forced you, then I guess you really don't care if he goes to jail or not.... Anyway, I'll be praying for you!

Best Answer

Hate to say it but abortion gets rid of the evidence. Having said that so does adoption if you don't name him as the dad. In fact dont name him period. I personally think he needs to be in jail, but what do you need in your life ?

Best Answer

Sweetie i was a teen parent not at 25 what in the world were your parents allowing you to have a 26 year old for a boyfriend, I don't mean this ugly but they should have some punishment in this also if he is going to be punished. I wish you the best of luck doll, you have a long road ahead and I hope that you have some support, because you are going to need it......HUGS....KIC

Best Answer