ChubbaBubba ChubbaBubba 13-15, F 8 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Women's Health

Get rid of it, You are 15.

Best Answer

I'm sorry but my choice on my child and for me to keep it or not does not concern you, I am capable to look after a child , I have a lot of money saved, a home to raise it , a well paying job an a supporting family . So my child does not concern you . I'm against abortion and adoption is not the answer towards this due to I am more than capable on looking after my own baby. Thank you

Best Answer

Take your prenatal pills and try to get in as much sleep as you can. You will get out of the groggy sleepy stage around your 2nd trimester which is 3 month mark or 12 weeks.

Best Answer

Ye my prenatal's help me a lot , thank you :) I appreciate it

Best Answer

You have prenatal pills over there? What do they contain?

Best Answer

I'm in Australia and the prenatal's just have the vitamins and minerals to help out , I'm also anemic so I have trouble keeping my iron , but the prenatals helps the baby and myself get all the nutrients we need, even though I'm on a good diet they just help out so much

Best Answer

I'm sorry to have to tell you this, But you're not going to get a good night's sleep For the next 18 years good luck.

Best Answer

Where is the guy that help to get you pregnet

Best Answer

He also works and goes to school year 10 also does TAFE as well , both really busy but we both do our best

Best Answer

As long as he stay with you and helps you with your baby that is all that matters

Best Answer