freelikeabutterfly freelikeabutterfly 13-15, F 6 Answers Jul 6 in Parenting & Family

Keep the baby , drop the loser.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Seriously, your baby doesn´t deserve to die or have a father like that in his or her life.

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

Abortion? Or open adoption.

Best Answer

I don't believe in abortions and I was adopted my self and hated it so I don't wanna put my baby thru that

Best Answer

Well, an open adoption means that the child knows they are adopted and will grow up with you in their life but being supported by another family.

Best Answer

Thats a really tough situation. Im sorry that the father is a jackass. Honestly its entirely up to you. I dont know what your views on abortion/adoption are. I have watched friends raise their children singlehandedly, and those babies are set up for great lives. Itll be harder without him but it is definitley doable!

Best Answer

I don't believe in abortions and I was adopted my self and I hated it changing houses a lot so I don't wanna put m baby thru that

Best Answer

Ok, i was just trying to get a better understanding! I agree. More power to you girl! Good luck and congrats!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

Look into ur heart...do u have the means to care for this baby? Can u give it a nurturing and loving home for it? It's no ones decision but yours!

Best Answer

Thanks

Best Answer

talk with your mommy

Best Answer

I have

Best Answer

do what you want

Best Answer