BrittBratt2015 BrittBratt2015 13-15, F 12 Answers Apr 24, 2013 in Women's Health

Tell your parents and/or go see a doctor.

Best Answer

Its just an aneurism.... don't worry.

Best Answer

yep, she's a goner...

Best Answer

You may have a migraine. Yours are classic symptoms. I have them, too.

Best Answer

I have had migraines since I was in elementary school, and this sounds like a severe one to me. I would tell your parents and let them know how bad it hurts and that it doesn't feel like a regular headache. Also, if these continue or if you've had these kind of headaches before, definitely seek out a doctor. It would be wise to get their opinion. There are medications and general health tips to decrease migraines and symptoms that I myself use. Hope you feel better.

Best Answer

You could be suffering from a severe migraine...... in that case I would take a few Advils and lay down in a quite dark room and try to get some sleep while the medication has some time to take effect. You are feeling sick to your stomach due to the migraine, once the migraine goes away the nausea will too

Best Answer

sounds like a migraine....you are studying too much and should drop out of school at once

Best Answer

you need to go to the hospital ASAP!! might be a bug but ya never know!!

Best Answer

possible migraine see a doctor as soon as absolutely possible

Best Answer

your neck muscles are probably tense. go get a neck rub and put a hot and cold patch on and you should be fine.

Best Answer