VeritableVagabond VeritableVagabond 18-21, M 16 Answers Jun 22, 2012

I'd avise against such an ill perception of your desired outcome! How about liking ourself the way you are,why clog your arteries before your time ,get a grip!

Best Answer

i forgot to mention that i'm an athlete.

Best Answer

Your arteries don't discriminate ,if you eat the wrong foods now then you'll pay the price later and if you stop working out god forbid you'll be left with nothing but fat...anyway you see my point I hope ..take care!

Best Answer

The problem in life is not gaining weight but loosing it. Soon or later yo will get it. Eating fat food is the worst you should do. Build up muscle mass.

Best Answer

Milk shakes!! Lots of calories and fat.

Best Answer

I think dont be behind an agenda to change your weight drastically.<br />
Eat balanced diet with more of Proteins....eat more frequently<br />
AVOID so-called-pre-digested protiens

Best Answer

Well if you don't just want to add fat, you have to build muscle which means weight training. Get into a gym and talk to a trainer.

Best Answer

HAVE BANANA WITH MILK AS MANY TIMES A DAY AS YOU CAN

Best Answer

Any "Fast " gains would not be in Muscle- It would be in Water and fat. Muscle weighs <br />
more the either of the other two. Wrestlers have been playing the dangerous game of quick gains and losses for years. Un- Fortunately "Fast" is not a clear time and you do not specify how much weight your are and body type? All of these come into play.

Best Answer

Double cheese pizza did it for me :>

Best Answer

Well i could say as much of the following, bread and butter, fry ups, plenty fast foods like chips. sausage suppers, full fat milk in tea with 3 sugars regulary, drink cider with every meal, but its not the healthy way a balanced diet and excersize is always the best way regarding eight, stick to these princibles and your still biggish or slimish, just let it be cause at least youd be healthy.

Best Answer

You sound perfect just the way you are.

Best Answer

Lol why do you want to gain weight? But a fast cheap way is to eat fast food for at least 2 meals a day then chips for a snack.

Best Answer

for athletics.

Best Answer

Oh, pastas good too it makes you gain weight fast, that's why Italians are chubby.

Best Answer

THAT's IT! thank you.

Best Answer

Your welcome

Best Answer