Be careful....is this a guy your age? or an older guy?

Best Answer

hes 18

Best Answer

Do you know him well have you ever dated him? I would say that if you do not feel nothing for this person just let him down gently....be careful though...

Best Answer

well i agree with Precious above me and i'd also like to add that since he just came out and said he "loves" you soo strong and upfront like that and since you're young still, i'm going to say he just really likes you and thinks you're cute lol....but that's not love really....puppy love lol.....but love takes time to grow, just like a tree does over the years(it gets bigger and bigger) <br />
so maybe this young fellow knew you for some time, like you both went to the same schools growing up so he could really really like you and just now had the courage to say something...although i caution you because he was quick to say love and not that he liked you and wants to "date" or get to you know better first....so hopefully you take your time and talk to him about it and find out his true motives before jumping into anything with him!!!(especially a bed lol seriously tho i know how some of you younger people are, i was that age once too ya know haha....but i was to shy to ever really even talk to the ladies)<br />
hope you figure things out and who knows maybe you like him back as well....just remember love takes time tho!! <br />
Take Care and God bless!!

Best Answer

Thank you

Best Answer

not a problem, my pleasure to help if i'm able to lol
good luck!!

Best Answer

If you have to ask what you need to say back, then you don't love him. I suggest that you don't respond until such a time that he asks you if you love him. If you cannot say the words 'I love you', then you don't love him and so you should tell him exactly that until such a time you *feel* that you love him and can say it and be at ease with it<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I do feel it back but im scared

Best Answer

Then wait until you feel bold enough to say the words. You can even *tell* him you are scared to answer. He should understand if you say you aren't brave enough to answer just yet and he shouldn't put you under pressure to say it. He isn't going to run anywhere because he loves you ... right? Don't get worked up about it ... just let him know you are a bit afraid, or too shy to say what you feel. He *will* understand ~F~

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer