I'm a dude
LeeHarveyOswald LeeHarveyOswald 16-17, M 5 Answers Aug 28, 2012 in Intimacy

Beause that's paedophilia. Creep.

Best Answer

is that true people?

Best Answer

Who said you can't? When I was 14 most girls girls messed around with older guys anyways, and what's two years?

Best Answer

The laws vary state to state..... but most seem to lean towards a 3 year difference being acceptable as long as the younger party is over 14 .... and as long as you are not an adult. (over 18)....

Best Answer

The answer depends if you mean hanging out or Messing messing around.

Best Answer

Getting funky, having a relationship

Best Answer

Oh then I wouldn't recommend it because they're too young to know what they want and a lost virginity is a sad sad thing and a lifetime regret if you didn't do it the way you thought you should have. Find a cute girl your age, there's plenty of them.

Best Answer

yeah I get what your saying, but imma do it anyways. I'm tired of this whole "female virginity is more important than male virginity bussiness" you chicks already get the "I'm not ready" pass, but two passes gets excessive even if your a kid

Best Answer

I don't think it's more important. Any virginity is special and innocent and should be handled with caution. It's not excessive because they're ignorant and hormone hopped up and if you take advantage of them that's wrong. I know I was vulnerable at that age. Please don't do it. Please?

Best Answer

Who said you can't?

Best Answer

You'd be surprised

Best Answer

It's only 2 years.

Best Answer

It's the law boy and cops treat you like a piece of shite before they choose which nasties you put you in with to educate you. Have fun.

Best Answer

16 and 14 isn't illegal.

Best Answer