Movie theaters are awesome places to work :0)

Best Answer

Thanks! I'll definitely try that!

Best Answer

My nephew works at a Regal Cinema complex and loves it. Gets to see movies for free.

Best Answer

A bakery counter person, You get to help people order something special. It a good starting point to learning salesmanship and gaining people skills. One day you are selling $50-60 birthday cakes and soon you are confident suggesting a $1500-2000 wedding cake. The idea of working for an hourly wage changes and you can ask for a small commission on your sales. Some of the people to make great incomes learned the power to sale on commission. It is more than an up sale to a jumbo sized meal but rather taking a sale and meeting the customers need from how much they'd like to spend to the quality of products/ goods/ and services you can provide them with.

Best Answer

Grocery store baggers and stockroom.

Best Answer

Yard work or dog walker.

Best Answer

Do you like animals? Try Petsmart or Petco.

Best Answer

That's a great idea too!! Thanks!

Best Answer

any amusement parks nearby...I work at an amusement park in the summer when I was out of school on summer break and then on the weekend in fall and spring..it was fun and worked out well. What about ice skating or roller rink...or there is retail..like old navy would prob be good or teenage clothing store type of thing.

Best Answer

Thanks! Those are great ideas!!!!

Best Answer

Join the military

Best Answer

I worked in retail... at that age...

Best Answer