MKM18 MKM18 18-21, F 27 Answers Jun 12 in Community

No. It's not about how old you are. It's about how and with who you lose it. I'm 20 and I'm still virgin. It doesn't make me feel bad at all. I can get guys easily, and I could, if I wanted to, have s.e.x with a guy whenever I want to.. but what's the point if it's not with the one you love? Nowadays girls sleep with guys just to lose their virginity and that's it.. because society makes them feel like if they don't lose it before 20, they're not cool, not gonna have a boyfriend and no guy likes her and they think (in their heads) that it's really bad.. Which is wrong! Come on, I think it should be something special and losing your virginity happens only once in your life, so why not lose it with the one you love and the one who wants you not just to sleep with you, but wants you for YOU. And if you haven't met him yet, you will one day. We gotta make the best out of this life. Lets say you're 20, or 21 or even 25 and you haven't lost your virginity… so what? Did anything bad happen? Nah.. it's just a part of you, a part of your personality.. I don't know. this is my opinion.

Best Answer

I guess I can't understand why that would be bad. I think it's awesome!!

Best Answer

haha, that just means you havnt met me yet

Best Answer

No its a good thing. Don't give it up easily!

Best Answer

No ;) Keep being one if you can til marriage.

Best Answer

Hell no, in this rush rush world take your time.

Best Answer

Not at all

Best Answer

No thats might actually be a good thing .. I think anyways

Best Answer

Nope.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

No, it's good.

Best Answer

Not really. Your a girl. All you have to say is "yes" and you will lose it. If you go to India, you won't even have to say that.

Best Answer

why would i not have to say it in india ???

Best Answer

It's been a little rapey lately.

Best Answer

geeez

Best Answer

No! take your time finding the right and special one!

Best Answer

you need to do it first to know.

Best Answer

Nope

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

That's a good thing

Best Answer