awhitemanlover18 awhitemanlover18 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Youth

Shut up, live your life and be an adult then grow some " ba,lls" then she will at least respect you

Best Answer

right on

Best Answer

repeat her CYCLE......she doesnt trust you because maybe she is suspicious? maybe she has "trust" issues herself (doesnt trust anyone), maybe she was raised that way herself? maybe becuz she doesnt think you have very good judgement? not letting you do whatever you want does NOT mean she's treating you like a child!

Best Answer

i meen no i dont want to do what ever i want its the trust that gets me...all i want her to say is jasmine (yes its my real name lol ) you can go out and date you can go out and have some fun with your frendz etc just to give me the option to my self if i should and shouldnt do it i meen thats what i want the options to make my own good and bad descisions

Best Answer

she cant read your mind! communicate with her- tell her the exact same thing you told me! she wants to protect you & keep you from making bad decisions- its out of love

Best Answer

yea i know, i know is supposed to worry and protect....but trust me she dosent want to listen about a damn thing i say to her especially if it has to do with me and a guy sometimes i test her about a guy (meaning ii wasnt really talking to one or going out with one ) to ease her into listing to me but she wont all she care about is her and her crazy abusive and manipulative husband...but yea thats why i search for people to listen to me witch i wish i had

Best Answer

you dont have to search- I'll listen gladly! I dont have any kids of my own-
Well, you know, you are 18.....are you moving out soon? or going away to college? There's tons of stuff you could do! pretty much every "program" has financial aid- have you thought about it? You really should work towards some kind of career-- what interests you?

Best Answer

Start paying bills then you can call shots. Until then, do as your told young buck.

Best Answer

lemme tell you im not a rebelious child k...i do whats told i go to school i got a steady job...trust issues is what kills me ok thass all...

Best Answer