KilluaGodspeed KilluaGodspeed 18-21, M 10 Answers Jun 26, 2012

You want advise...... Take a look at the problem, first!

I believe, your problem is illegally occupying the White House, The Senate, and Congress, by those who claim to be Communists and Liberals..... But, why would they admit it? Take Heart, and vote them out of office, and your life and work vapors, will end. Elect Conservatives, Vote for Liberty and Justice, Less Government, Less Spending, fewer Government Programs, and especially vote for Individual Responsibility, and to restore our Constitution and "Bill of Rights". America will begin to repair itself. The first step is to "Vote Out", Obama, Pelosi, and Reid, and Boehner, McCasskill, and all other Democrats and Republicans, who are Liberals, and Big Spenders, :Petition the Congress to Impeach and Jail Eric Holder.

You asked, I give my Opinion, how to fix your problem.

Best Answer

I have tokens you can have !

Best Answer

I have an ironic comparitive problem, I am a college graduate and can't get hired.....

Best Answer

Globally people are finding it hard to get jobs, highly qualified people are getting laid off and are sitting at home. Companies dont have money to pay for jobs so hence no jobs.

Best Answer

Apply for scholarships. There are tons of company's trying to give money away but people won't apply for it. I did it and I got my first two years of collage paid for.

Best Answer

your sentance really dose'nt make sence check your grammer and what you are trying to say after all clarity will help you get the job.

Best Answer

robbery

Best Answer