MarkelM MarkelM 18-21, M 7 Answers Jan 25 in LGBT

I'm assuming you're gay?<br />
Boys in high school are just very confused in general. There are a lot of things they don't yet understand about the world, about sexuality, about acceptance, and it's human nature, some would say, to fear what you don't understand. So they keep their distance, or they make cruel jokes, or they bully, or whatever the case. <br />
Not to mention, most males peak sexually at 18. High school boys, generally, are looking to score, and since they naturally sexualize EVERY female they see, they (wrongly) assume that's what you, as a gay male, are doing too, only you're sexualizing THEM, which makes them feel uncomfortable. <br />
I wish I had a solution for you, but if nothing else, just understand that, unfair as it is, it's nothing you're doing; it's more a reflection of how we still tend to profile and stereotype gays these days, especially in high school.

Best Answer

best advice and break down I've EVER heard. Thank you

Best Answer

Glad I could help. Keep your chin up. Like MissMotie said, college is close at hand, and it gets WAY better there.

Best Answer

mostly because you're an awkward gimpy ****, not because you're gay.

Best Answer

doubt that's the problem. I'm always doing something to make people smile, unless I'm in a classroom then I rarely talk

Best Answer

You are way to smart for them.

Best Answer

why would they be?

Best Answer

Are you gay?

Best Answer

Yes, open to the school, and the world, but for some reason I've always picked myself up around family. They all recall incidents when I was younger but NEVER bring them up, and they sometime talk about girls, to like try to persuade me I need to date this girl or that girl. And I be like pshh if you only really knew lol

Best Answer

Tell your family. I wouldn't be afraid to come out to them. They'll certainly be more welcoming than the rest of the world.

Best Answer

My sister is very deep, she married to an PK(pastor kid) sooooo yeah, my granny wouldn't care lol. My dad always tells me not to be afraid to talk to him he knows he just want me to tell him..

My brothers well one would curse and be very rude. The other wouldn't care.

Best Answer

Yeah. Just do it when they're all gathered together. Say:"I'm gay" really fast.

Best Answer

Lol that would be hell of awkward. But we don't gather that much I've always thought about just doing a group message but idk

Best Answer

That's cool too. It's not direct and you can get mentally prepared for when you see them in real life.

Best Answer

Lol true

Best Answer

Maybe because you're 18 and still a Junior? <br />
hahaha jk Ummmm well, do you dress like a thug? If so, there's your answer. :D

Best Answer

Yeah I like to tell myself it's because I'm more mature than an average 16-18 year older.

Most times but my sense of style isn't what Mississippians expect it's more of an Cali, or NY Style.

Best Answer

Awww. I got bullied so bad for my style, too. :/
Why are people such a-holes. lol Whatever. You're almost out of there!!! College is soooo much better. :)

Best Answer

Yesss I've been told. Just can't wait to attend ole miss

Best Answer

avoid gay stigma on you

Best Answer

Elaborate please

Best Answer

He doesn't mean gay. He means straight as in they don't do anything bad. They have good grades. At least that's what I'm assuming by the quotations.

Best Answer

Oh ok :)

sorry...

Best Answer